Reviews for Perspective
Love this story, love the characters, eagerly await more when you can
Alyssa chapter 36 . 4/12
This ... this is beyond amazing. I have to admit, I was dubious in the first couple chapters, but the elegant twist on Zahn's plotline, the humanised portrayal of Imperials without taking the spotlight away from the New Republic, and of course your accurately characterised Thrawn - this has won me over completely. Words can't express how much I'd like to continue reading. Fantastic job!
wfolk chapter 36 . 3/16
I was about come on here and ask when you were going to update this when I found this gem I had some how missed. Thank you for that. I think you should defiantly keep this story going. It is my favorite story on this entire site. (Any hints when the next update is? :) )
ionwaterfall chapter 36 . 2/1
What a nice surprise! I'm glad that this is continuing beyond your original 'stop at Sluis Van' plan. 3
1. Kinda in love with Luke right now. Just sayin'.

Aria...Trapped, in every possible way. Maybe this is just me, but I see a bit of a parallel between her current situation and the memory of the early days of her conscription: in a box, nowhere to go, no way to survive unless she changed the way she viewed the world. And now that I think of it, she does this ALL the time, with the way she uses the Force.

3. Her escape into fantasy, some horrible, some (very, VERY) good, therefore, is spot on.

4. Unofficerlike thoughts, eh? :D Looks like a certain Admiral might see some *interesting* things the next time he enters her mind...

5. In short, YAY THERE'S MORE! Can't wait to see what happens next.
AdmiralStone chapter 36 . 1/28
You really have a talent here sir. Portrayed Admiral Thrawn VERY well.

I hope to read more soon!
"Someone has to take control of you two and this bloody mess you've created. We've got to find a way to stop this crazy Jedi Master before he mind rapes us all"

I almost died of laughter when I read that.

Wonderful story! Can't wait to get to the rest.
AdmiralStone chapter 1 . 1/21
Wow, just amazing.

PERFECT start to this series. I can't wait to continue!
msvda chapter 35 . 1/16
Please. Please do continue!
msvda chapter 36 . 1/16
Thank you Lady of DarkStar. I haven't ready anything so well written in some years. Your characters are spot on. I always appreciate a view from a different perspective and a firm yet kind hand. Oh to be Aria.
ByLanternLight chapter 36 . 12/23/2014
5/5.
grovepjp chapter 36 . 12/17/2014
tx

i enjoyed it immensely and will continue to follow it.
f
jason864 sg-1 chapter 36 . 12/17/2014
First time shout out I'm honored :) a great late birthday present thank you. Keep up the good work I absolutely love your writing and am glad you've decided to continue
Darth Marrs chapter 36 . 12/17/2014
Nice to get the update. I look forward to seeing what's percolating in Luke's head. And for course, everyone's favorite New Republic councilor is being a pain as always. In my very first fic, I wiped out the entire Bothan race in the first few chapters precisely because of him.
zedille chapter 36 . 12/16/2014
I'm so glad to see you back! And I liked how you took a step back here to examine (once again) Aria's motivations into throwing herself into Imperial service like she did - there's a higher cause and all that, indeed, but she was conscripted and she did join up very much against her will.

Given the alternate way things played out, it makes sense that the NR people are trying to scapegoat Aria, even though it ... makes very little sense, as cooler heads are pointing out. And as other reviewers have pointed out, the fact that she also has lost a limb seems quite symbolic. And a bonding opportunity with Luke... speaking of which, that relationship is going to be come very interesting. It's good that he's sympathetic, and perhaps a little more understanding and less naive (possibly?) but we'll see how that plays out, especially if Aria ever manages to return to Thrawn (which I'm sure will happen eventually.)

(though, a note, "war crimes" - I'm not entirely sure if Aria can be said to be guilty of them? she's definitely a prisoner of war, because she was there with the Imperial military, but "war crimes" require a serious violation of the laws and customs of war. Admittedly I'm not very up to date on what constitutes a war crime in Star Wars (I mean, after the Death Star you've seen it all?) and I'm not sure if Sluis Van would count, but... I really do think you might just meant to have Luke stress that she was a criminal of war.)
chisscientist chapter 36 . 12/16/2014
Its good to see you back. I wonder what will happen next for Aria. It does rather boggle the mind that Feylya has managed to convince people that a young ensign is the military mastermind when the troubles have continued after her capture and others are screaming about Grand Admiral Thrawn. Logic. Arrgh. The press isnt using it.