Reviews for Perspective
scoobyice8 chapter 37 . 5/8
Wow, this story is incredible! I just read the whole things I can't believe I haven't read this before! I love all your OCs, they're such interesting and layered characters, and I adore Aria's first person perspective. The painting is such an inventive force ability, I wish I could do that! I can't wait to see what happens next, I hope they eventually save Thrawn, I actually cried when he dies in Last Command!
ImperialGirl chapter 37 . 3/24
Okay, as should be clear from my taking 14 years to update my own fic I have NO leg to stand on, but I very much hope this isn't dead/incomplete and more will be coming soon! SO well-written and a fascinating take on my favorite character. And since I paint I love that way of looking at the Force. I hope you are planning to keep working on this.
jason864 sg-1 chapter 37 . 1/9
More moooooorrrreeeee :) As usual awesome
Belenor chapter 37 . 12/25/2015
I read everything up to here just now. I liked that you are telling the story through the eyes of a normal person thrown into extraordinary circumstances, and how you fleshed out the personalities of your OCs. The actions and motivations both for the OCs and the canon characters seemed plausible and realistic so far.
There were some phrases here and there that read a bit awkward to me, e.g. "He felt bad about condemning anyone to death, nevertheless the horrible freezing pain of hard vacuum" in chapter 35. I guess you meant to say never mind there instead of nevertheless. But that's mostly me being nitpicky, this story is still miles above average in terms of grammar, style and content.
Guest chapter 37 . 12/21/2015
Aaaa! You updated, you updated!
zedille chapter 37 . 12/7/2015
Glad to see another chapter from you! I'm really excited to see where you'll be taking this story now you're committing to the AU. Luke is very much himself, maddeningly so to Aria who fundamentally doesn't understand him, I think - and now I think about it, his optimistic Luke-ness can probably be difficult for people who are coming from other places. Interesting hints about what's going on outside the apartment, esp re Thrawn's inaction (no one knows what's going on in that head of his) and Fey'lya's political shenanigans. With all we know about Aria, we have some idea of what Luke needs from her, but what does he need from C'baoth? I look forward to finding out :)
Dainchi chapter 37 . 11/28/2015
Excellent chapter, really, really hoping we'll get to See more of this
grovepjp chapter 37 . 11/13/2015
Tx
Hoplite39 chapter 37 . 11/12/2015
Good to see another chapter for this story.

I enjoyed the part about the Imperial invasion of Aria's world and her enforced conscription. The conscription scene reminded me very much of the Hunger Games (one of my favourite movies) when Katniss became a tribute. You even used the work "mockinglyly" which is close to mockingjay. I dont know if it was intended or just a coincidence.

The battle of wills between Luke and Aria continues. Both seems to have one foot in and one foot out of their respectives camps, which is probably why they can relate. There is nueatral ground between them.

The rebels cannot be doing themselves a favour by accusing Aria of crimes she couldn't have commtted. Even many Republicans must be skeptical about such claims and it does not support the view that the Republic is a force for good.
Anon chapter 37 . 11/11/2015
Yay! It's been so long i thought you'd abandoned this!
A good chapter as always :)
I think you really got the paternal persistence of the jedi perfect, I always found them to be more concerned about fate and the bigger picture than individual autonomy and choice. :)
msvda chapter 37 . 11/11/2015
Such complex characters! Loved your update.
H1tl3ers-Br3as7m1lK chapter 37 . 11/11/2015
I won't lie, when I first started reading this chapter I was kind of confused, but you tied it in well and when I continued to read it was obviously a dream Ari was having. By the way this is a great story. In fact it's the only Star Wars fan fiction that I'm currently still following that updates. It's written like a novel and not like a prepubescent teens dreams, and it's refreshing.
chisscientist chapter 37 . 11/11/2015
Good to see you again.
Cycloneozgirl chapter 37 . 11/11/2015
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! You updated! You actually really updated. Ohh ts has made my day I missed this story so much.
Guest chapter 36 . 4/22/2015
Love this story, love the characters, eagerly await more when you can