Reviews for Unwanted
DarkChao1663 chapter 5 . 2/3/2008
Chao- That was pretty good.

YChao- Yep, the villain was my favorite part.

Chao- It's cool that you used Japanese words with the translation in parentheses.
XLight ForeverX chapter 5 . 5/9/2005
OMG! That was the BEST story I ever read! I hope that you made more stories! I LOVED this one! If you wanna chat my Screen name is Namztaieh

love,

Icebaby911
BunnyAino chapter 5 . 7/29/2003
I thought the story was good! Poor Yugi! The girl he likes likes Yami! I'm going to read the sequel now! Bye!
KC Whitestar chapter 6 . 7/21/2003
Cool_ I go read it_ You are very good BTW! Keep it up!
KC Whitestar chapter 4 . 7/21/2003
YUGI DON"T DIE! YAMI KICK THAT GUYS BUTT! Keep it up! Good work!
KC Whitestar chapter 3 . 7/21/2003
:( Poor Yami and Yugi! Keep it up!
KC Whitestar chapter 2 . 7/21/2003
_ Keep it up! That was good!
KC Whitestar chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
I know how he feels.. :( poor Yugi... that was good Keep it up!
bummble-brie chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
Good story Britt(AKA Yugi)!

Love the story you should really think of making your own story with *original* characters.

Anyway, I hope you read this soon!

Bye

*Stitch*
Akuma Malick chapter 5 . 3/28/2003
Weewee, great storyz! Yugi and Yami, sigh I luv them too... . anywayz itz a great great great great great story! We, I'll go read your sequel now, oki dokiez?

DM
Topaz Rosales chapter 6 . 2/20/2003
Hello!

Okay, I'll read the sequel probaly after school or during S.N.A.P. If there is computer lab. Well, I gotta go so Buh-bye.
Topaz Rosales chapter 5 . 2/20/2003
Hello!

I really loved this story, and i hope yoo make a sequel. Well, gotta go so I can read your author's note, so Buh-Bye.

Topaz Rosales chapter 4 . 2/20/2003
Hello!

I really enjoyed this chapter and I'm going to read and review. Well, gotta go so Buh-bye.

Roslaes
Topaz Rosales chapter 3 . 2/20/2003
Hello!

I want to say this was GREAT! I hope we become friends. I really do. Any-way, I want to read the next chapter and get it reviewed before I go to school. Well, gotta go.

Topaz Rosales chapter 2 . 2/20/2003
Hello!

I loved this chapter. I really want to read the other chapters so I'll leave you to this as an nice review.