Reviews for Off the Grid
ObsidianGoddess chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
Ohh I wish it wasn't over but alas it is but I must tell you great story couldn't put my iPad down for days
Miss M and Alice chapter 11 . 1/18/2013
I want more! This is awesome !
infinitio umbras in lux lucis chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
SOOOOO bloody fantastic it's mind blowing.
LavenderSpice chapter 11 . 11/16/2012
How can this be over? I love it! It's hott yet sweet and so Clint/Bruce. I especially like how u brought the Hulk in, making it entertaining but not silly or cheesy. I think it seems rushed in parts, but this is probably due to the fact that it was a series of one shots before it was a chapter fic. So although that left gaps in the plot & character development it was still really fun to read. It makes me so curious about what could happen with Tony & Steve. And also how Loki fits into all of it, and how Bruce would react to what I suspect Loki did to Clint in the past. If you did explore these areas in the future, it would be cool to see a sequel that is more flushed out. Great fic!

LavS
Jamien Grey chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Thank you so much for having this all in one place, I was getting confused with which one was meant to be read first.
smaller chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Oh yay! I neglected tumblr for a couple weeks, but I just saw your link to this. I'm happy you've uploaded them here!
hana-kitzu chapter 11 . 10/10/2012
I like all the chapter in a same place D