Reviews for The One I Need To Walk Away From
Mizu chapter 1 . 9/1
Soooooooo Couldn't help but notice you published a story July 22nd. Update please? PLEEEEEASE!
I'm-an-angry-baby chapter 7 . 11/1/2017
I really miss this story. I have followed you since you posted your first chapter of Stay With Me (I know, long time lol) and I'd love to see how they all turn out, especially this one and Let Me See You Stripped. Pretty please?
hoorahchick chapter 6 . 4/1/2017
Ugggg...I really wish you would continue this one.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/12/2016
Wonderful story please consider finishing it one of the best I've come across in awhile
Urban Rose chapter 7 . 9/30/2016
Argh! All you're stories are so good! Literally read this one in one sitting! I do hope you Finish them one day. Amazing all
Of them!
tiamaria89 chapter 7 . 9/28/2016
Do u think maybe you could update this you have your inspiration bk from your other story why not this
trixiefan83 chapter 7 . 8/28/2015
I love it
hoorahchick chapter 7 . 8/19/2015
Really wish that you finished this. Story is very good
wordgirl16 chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
This story is so different from any Bella Jacob I've yet to read, the plot twist and the intensity is so amazing. I would Love to see it completed!
wordgirl16 chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
I really love this story...I just found it and finished it today...I hope you haven't given up on this great works!
Tala Channing chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
Is jake a wolf and has he imprinted on Bella?
mayco08 chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
More please. More... I want Bella to go with Jacob... Nessie to find another (vamp) and Edward to go crazy... Bella have three kids with Jacob...
BlackRose2510 chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
please continue this story. I like how different it is!
nibbleriddles chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
Please continue the story!
It's amazing! hope you'll update soon
VJM130899 chapter 7 . 7/24/2013