Reviews for Starting Again, Learning Anew
AMJ456 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Great idea for a story. Impatient to see what happens next.
MyinnerDEMON17 chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
I like it
Kalelfex chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
I love your story, continues to write.
bye!
happy new year!
Dyani91 chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
gahhhh please update soooon this is awesome i think it would be hilarious to have him interact wiith the basilisk before ginny gets to hogwarts
little-bast chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Great So far!

Man Poor Luna... She's always been one of my favourites!

Hopefully Luna will get visions of her other self with Harry and know him.

Looking forward to your next chapter...
Can't wait to see what Harry has planned...
Hoping for an update soon...
anne chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
I love your story so fatr! I am a big fan of Dumbledore, not thats rally important but I just read a review from someone who thinks its normal to assume that everyone needs to think the way he or she does... Well
Katconan tough luck for you dumbledore is my favorite and you are delusional...! And if you do not agree with so many things maybe you should start your own story, your reaction is really childish and inmature. Alright enough said about that! Keep up the good work, I like Grandfatherly Dumbledore because he really had that side inside him als well so I am curious how you going to make him in the story.
jediprankster chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
I love time travel re-do stories. This one is unique in its approach. I am curious about the time ritual. Did Harry actually go back in time, or did he just get shunted into a parallel dimension? Does the timeline he came from go on existing without him, and with Luna dead? Or is Harry in the past with his new timeline 'writing over' the one he came from? It doesn't really have any bearing on the story. I am just curious. It would be nice if the ritual only claimed to require sacrifice, but in reality it sent her back as well. That would be a pleasant surprise.

I bet Harry doesn't get to keep his secret more than a year. I bet Luna somehow Sees that he is 'older than he is', and tells him so. Luna does see a lot of things others don't. And I bet some of them are even real.

I can't wait to see where you take this. It is a slightly different approach than most stories of this type.
Nicol chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
I LIKE , I LIKE.
Good twists there.
Keep up the good work.
Nicol
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
2. An interesting start to a time travel redo to 91 with some future knowledge but not much. Again Harry jumps in without a plan. Good to see that Luna is still a best friend in the future but Hermione still alive?
After the final battle Harry would know who to trust and Dumbledore would be at the bottom of the list. If Ginny is exposed as the potion queen then Molly and Ronald are suspect and most of the order. Harry really needs a plan.
With future Luna dying, maybe Harry could take back her memories and work out a way for her to start Hogwarts early and form his group with Hermione, Neville and Luna.
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
POST!
Katconan chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
Interesting story so far and I like it and look forward to reading more and soon. However, I have a few questions. You have changed some things such as Ron not "finding" Harry and not even looking for him. I don't care what ANYBODY SAYS - not even JKRowling - the Weasleys HAD TO BE SET UP BY DUMBLES for good or bad, to "guide Harry" and there is just no ifs, ands, or buts to it. I am surprized Ron wasn't looking for him nor did not notice him when Harry, Hermione & Neville went looking for Trevor, although I guess that would explain why Draco didn't go looking for him. Going through all the train they still would have run into Ron (everywhere else is full) and definitely the Twins who WOULD RECOGNIZE HARRY.

You didn't mention if Hermione went to Gryffindor, but I guess we'll find out in later chapters. I really hope you handle the "Snape situation" well otherwise Harry is still screwed. How you can have Harry still considering Dumbles as a grandfather figure after all he put Harry through is NEITHER REASONABLE NOR LOGICAL, especially with Harry knowing about Quirrell, it wasn't a arcromantula, the "Sirius situation" and especially the "Moody situation" and Harry being forced into participating in the tournament. Then there is Sirius' death and all the other things so unless Harry is (still) under some potions, charms, hexes, etc., HE CAN'T POSSIBLY TRUST DUMBLEDORE UNLESS HE IS HEXED, INCREDIABLY STUPID OR SO NAIVE THAT HE SHOULD BE INSTITUTIONALIZED!

You are leaving out questions that Harry, as an adult who lived through this all, as well as finally finding out he was betrayed by ALL the WEASLEYS as you state in the first chapter, should have already asked and looked for answers BEFORE going to Hogwarts. He will be WASTING LUNA'S SACRIFICE IF HE DOES NOT ASK HIMSELF WHY AND THEN REALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Still trusting and still admiring Dumbledore is just NOT FEASIBLE. The MOB never really taught anything about the Horcruxes and especially how to destroy them.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
UPDATE
Angelo Inferno chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Wow. Again, unexpected, but it does make sense to pick Snape, I'm looking forward to seeing Snape's reaction. Will Luna come up later in the story? Either way, great work so far.
Angelo Inferno chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Interesting, not quite what I expected from the description, but a pretty good story so far. It'll be interesting to see where this goes from here.
anon chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
liked first chapter. also well done on envoking janus for the ritual, not many know that janus is the god of beginings and ends. good jod.