Reviews for Demon and the Beast
ColeMage chapter 9 . 5/25
I am actually saying this for the whole book. I like the idea of Beast Boy not having fear of control of his Werebeast Form, and the whole Aku and Namash thing. I don't like the fact of Terra being The 'General' though, as well as Raven's demonic form and the whole 'mating' thing. Unless this was the series finale, I don't think that should be added. I recognize Beast Boy's uniform from 'The Changeling' and that it doesn't really suit the story. Namash's death was a nice twist, and I admit most of the story I liked, including the part where Beast Boy left Raven an extra note. As a suggestion for the general, why not do Namash's wife? I like Arcane's appearance yet I believe Dr. Anima and Slade should have been explained more. Adonis using the serum is good for the story, yet Mammoth using it is not. Also, I wish for some thrown hints about where the other bad guys are. Balancing Raven's emotions is a good idea, yet as I said before, becoming a full demon is not. Bumblebee and Cyborg growing closer is cute, and I recommend that for this episode, you should do Raven and Beast Boy getting together, but do it in a small manner like other episodes, like The End and The Beast Within. Get rid of stating Disney inside the episode as that would get the Teen Titans company sued and they would probably direct that on you. Beast Boy righting the journal is a good twist, yet I wish you told us how Dr. Anima managed to get it. It can't just be a coincidence that he made his workshop that area, right? You are a great storyteller so you look like you have a future as an author. I believe this episode could get split up into maybe 4 or 5 parts. Finally, I have been hinting this, that you should after editing this, submit it to the Teen Titans workers. You might be able to start or end Season Six! I hope that this review helps you, and I wish you a nice and happy future.
ColeMage, my screen name.
MarMarBar chapter 9 . 4/23
I love this story. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! You have a great style, great technique, and a great process. This was a fantastic storyline and, although you see Beast Boy's "Beast Mode" a lot in BBRae fanfiction, you took it in a way most don't. I mean, it still has the all-that's-well-ends-well ending, but in all the other stories Raven has to save BB or whatever. You had it in a way where he didn't really need saving; he just wanted to 'claim' Raven. I'm just writing the words that pop into my head, so sorry if it doesn't make any sense. There is just so much I could say about this story! Long review short, this is definitely my favourite BBRae story I ever read. Keep it up :)
Dracona of the Teen Legends chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
That was such an amazing story. Great plot line and everything. This is totally going on my fave list.
Demon Weredragon chapter 9 . 3/28/2014
That was the best 9 chapter I have EVER read. I loved it! Keep writing amazing stories. ;)
shugokage chapter 9 . 3/7/2014
Absolutely incredible story and chapter great job!
fanfiction lover 228 chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
This story as I can tell was thought out and well planed. My favorite parts was probably at the middle and end of the story. But just so you know I liked the beginning a lot too I love this story I think its awesome and I enjoyed reading it a lot ) see ya later
DragonCrusader chapter 9 . 8/25/2013
Love it.
I sort of figured out why BB wanted to bite Raven, but only sort of.
Sammi 007 chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
awesome
Xaphrin chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
I honestly have to say how thoroughly impressed I am with this story. You've taken on a monumental task from what I can gather. You have brought in a ton of characters and plot-lines and somehow you're managing to weave them all together nicely. I mean, really, I'm floored. When the plot started bringing in all the different aspects, I thought it was going to become too jumbled, but you're foreshadowing and hinting at things and reminding us what is going on elsewhere in the universe. I am not even entirely caught up with the story and I already think that you're doing a great job. There's a lot of action and mystery, and I'm just enthralled with every chapter so far.

Just wanted to let you know.
MySweet'SweetHunny chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
Aww! That was so cute! (Cause i seriously just did not fangirl through this chapter... okay maybe a little bit.. )
BartWLewis chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
Horay Beast Boy and Raven are together.
xXimmortalXx chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
Are you gonna make sequel?!
Shadico chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
This story was ADORABLE! And the back to back updates so we didn't have to wait on the conclusion, GAH! You are so awesome! I love this story sooo much! I really hope you have more BBRae story ideas floating around, because you're a great writer, and I definitely will not be missing your next story! Seriously, you're so awesome!
Sharpclaws chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
I've been up all night reading this story. So I apologize for not being able to put into words. The detailed depth of praised this story deserves. What my sleep deprived mind can come up with though. Is that this was an absolutely wonderful story. With tons of suspense, mystery, some sadness, fluff, action, and unexpected twists. A very well balanced story. You constantly kept me guessing. Going straight to my favorites.
Sharpclaws chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
This story is awesome so far. I'm so much suspense!