Reviews for Demon and the Beast
Dracona of the Teen Legends chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
That was such an amazing story. Great plot line and everything. This is totally going on my fave list.
Demon Weredragon chapter 9 . 3/28/2014
That was the best 9 chapter I have EVER read. I loved it! Keep writing amazing stories. ;)
shugokage chapter 9 . 3/7/2014
Absolutely incredible story and chapter great job!
fanfiction lover 228 chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
This story as I can tell was thought out and well planed. My favorite parts was probably at the middle and end of the story. But just so you know I liked the beginning a lot too I love this story I think its awesome and I enjoyed reading it a lot ) see ya later
DragonCrusader chapter 9 . 8/25/2013
Love it.
I sort of figured out why BB wanted to bite Raven, but only sort of.
Sammi 007 chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
awesome
Xaphrin chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
I honestly have to say how thoroughly impressed I am with this story. You've taken on a monumental task from what I can gather. You have brought in a ton of characters and plot-lines and somehow you're managing to weave them all together nicely. I mean, really, I'm floored. When the plot started bringing in all the different aspects, I thought it was going to become too jumbled, but you're foreshadowing and hinting at things and reminding us what is going on elsewhere in the universe. I am not even entirely caught up with the story and I already think that you're doing a great job. There's a lot of action and mystery, and I'm just enthralled with every chapter so far.

Just wanted to let you know.
MySweet'SweetHunny chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
Aww! That was so cute! (Cause i seriously just did not fangirl through this chapter... okay maybe a little bit.. )
BartWLewis chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
Horay Beast Boy and Raven are together.
xXimmortalXx chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
Are you gonna make sequel?!
Shadico chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
This story was ADORABLE! And the back to back updates so we didn't have to wait on the conclusion, GAH! You are so awesome! I love this story sooo much! I really hope you have more BBRae story ideas floating around, because you're a great writer, and I definitely will not be missing your next story! Seriously, you're so awesome!
Sharpclaws chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
I've been up all night reading this story. So I apologize for not being able to put into words. The detailed depth of praised this story deserves. What my sleep deprived mind can come up with though. Is that this was an absolutely wonderful story. With tons of suspense, mystery, some sadness, fluff, action, and unexpected twists. A very well balanced story. You constantly kept me guessing. Going straight to my favorites.
Sharpclaws chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
This story is awesome so far. I'm so much suspense!
lunar silver chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
great ending
shadow1real chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
Amazing cant wait for more