Reviews for Time Swap
Jeremy Shane chapter 40 . 1/24/2013
Rocking Story
Dominiqueyay chapter 40 . 1/24/2013
A really gripping read I'm sad to see that it's come to an end
Invader Random Phantom chapter 40 . 1/23/2013
Awesome epilouge. I really have to come back and read this story again sometimes. If I can keep up with all of what I'm reading, I'm working on reading some of you're other stories too, but this will always have a special place in my heart, it's one of the first Good Luck Charlie stories I ever read, and one of the first Fanfiction I ever read on this sight for that matter. And I actually cried a few times during this, that's something that I haven't done since I was FOUR until I started reading this. That's saying something. Once again, it's been an awesome story, I can't wait to read more of you're stories.
NightWolfMoon chapter 40 . 1/23/2013
it looks like a very bright future for all of them, and Charlie is going to have to learn to work through her anxiety if she wants to be an explorer/adventurer/researcher, but it's just like her philosophy says: one step at a time. :) that must be everyone's philosophy after everything that has happened, but after this many years, the steps have really added up. they seem to be doing great, and that's wonderful. :)
NightWolfMoon chapter 39 . 1/23/2013
that's very good for Spencer, and he seems to know that he is very lucky and will do all he can to be able to earn the trust he needs to spend time with his daughter. looks like they will all find happiness, and Charlie seems like she likes having two fathers. :3
Boris Yeltsin chapter 40 . 1/23/2013
Awesome ending.
Jeremy Shane chapter 39 . 1/23/2013
Good Chapter & More Please
Invader Random Phantom chapter 38 . 1/21/2013
Wow... Jonathan finally got what he deserved. I like that, I like that A LOT. Amazing work once again. I look forward to the next chapter, sad that it's almost over though...
NightWolfMoon chapter 38 . 1/21/2013
Jonathan is dead... *world breathes a sigh in deep relief* must have been a shock to hear about Jonathan's son and wife, but he'd chosen a horrid path and paid its price. Spencer's going to be having nightmares for a long time, though, and it's hard to imagine what Charlie will end up having to deal with, going through what she's been through. but at least they can all heal without the threat of Jonathan finding them anymore.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 38 . 1/21/2013
That was intense.
Think you'll write more Rugrats stories in the future?
NightWolfMoon chapter 37 . 1/20/2013
that is low of Jonathan attacking when he did, but seeing as it's Jonathan, that's not surprising. go get him, Spencer!
NightWolfMoon chapter 36 . 1/19/2013
great talks, and that was funny about the first rule of being a husband and dad. X3 Angelica and Harold have bright futures and plenty of people willing to help to make it as bright as possible. :3
NightWolfMoon chapter 35 . 1/19/2013
that was wonderful advice, and both Angelica and Charlie must have really loved seeing her appear. it really looks like Angelica will do really well in life; she just needed a little extra encouragement. :)
NightWolfMoon chapter 34 . 1/19/2013
wonder if Spencer will ever think about that code. probably not for a while with his adrenaline pumping. Jonathan is definitely a madman, and i hope Spencer gets there in time.
NightWolfMoon chapter 33 . 1/19/2013
yep, Mr Walsh should have listened to Spencer. Jonathan sounds really crazed now, but he's been really backed into a corner. he's very much a man with nothing to lose now; Mr Walsh shouldn't have bothered trying to contact him at all. i really hope he'll be okay, and Jonathan needs to be caught. soon.