Reviews for tonight the world dies
Emarose chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Love it! So sassy and hot ;)
theoriginalweeaboo chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
You take these classic characters and root them so deeply in reality - or something so like our reality, at least, that it becomes stunning. Just amazing work. I will read more!
Crystal Legend Rises chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Absolutely wicked story! Rei is such a bad ass!
TerraBee chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Breathtakingly great!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
sorry I had both stories open in two tabs and placed my review on the wrong one. You can delete the previous thing I left on here and this one if you want/can.
repossessme chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
n/m my nitpicking of Mercury, I forgot about the ice at its poles.
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Wow.

Dark and dirty. Hot and sexy. What else would you expect from these 2?

Nice job. ;)
kaleidoscopedisaster chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I legitimately flailed after reading this. It was hot and gritty. In my mind, they're both masochists when in love and it's so nice to see it accurately portrayed. I have no other words, only squeals and my faith restored in fic for Rei/Jadeite.
Secret Agent Smut Girl chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Fabulously dark and dirty! Love it.
Malevolent Dark Reflection chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I think this is the closest to a "happy ending" as you have written for any senshi/shittenou I think. The best description for this I can think of is that it was sensuously dark. Well done.
homicidalglare chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
how do you do it. i've read your other fics too and you have my heart in my throat the whole time. i can't breathe.

gah im so jealous of your ability to write and convey all these emotions.

thank you for writing.
sasukes chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
holy fucking jesus christ

this is fucking beautiful

holy shit

i just

EFMKSDNDMGDGFDSGSSD I LOVE THEM SO MUCH SARA I REALLY FUCKING DO OMG SDFNSDLKJFASMDFSFMKLSDFDS SARA. WE REALLY NEED TO DO THIS COLLAB. LIKE I'M NOT EVEN JOKING DFNASJLKFNSFMASFDSNGFD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

/STRIPS

perrito
Shardaen chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
oh goodness, i've been reading all your sailor moon fics and it makes my heart pound and i love it oh so much :)