Reviews for Into The Deep
cullengirl08 chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
Benjamin's coming on a bit too strong. Bella's already told him that she can't be with him like that anymore and he's still holding out hope. He needs to tone that down and back off a bit.
Breaking Aurora chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
Awwww, so glad that her connection with Edward has grounded her, giving her hope once again, so that she can continue on a path to getting better again. Glad to see her coming back to life. I'm not the best at following WIPs but I try to religiously read yours and I appreciate the update! :-) I wonder if Edward will be angry/concerned when she arrives home, perhaps amorous, you never know with him...we shall see! :-)
Pates Greeneyes chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
Why I nervous about what the next chapter may bring?
I'm glad she got back I the pool, but I don't think Benny is the best person to help. Too much emotion on his end.
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
Oh I hope they can make it work!
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
Oh damn! Get him Bella!
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Man she needs some help bad!
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Oh goodness!
Judyblue95 chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
She tried to tell Benjamin how she was now, but I'm not sure he heard...I'm glad you picked this story back up and to see a new chapter. I hope you finish it...
OposKneg chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
Loving your story. Also enjoying the swimming aspect. I started my son's swim team and am still working for them long after his college swim days are over….
mustlovertp chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
I'm wondering what Edward will think about this new development. Bella needs to find the strength to talk to him about everything. Thanks! xoxox
maymay74 chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
I hope Bella tells Benjamin and Edward about each other. And I don't like Benjamin, that's not love. Love is supporting and he just step behind and wait for Bella to get fixed and then he could come back again, how convenient!
GorGirl chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
Things are looking up! I hope she tells Edward about Benjamin helping her.
fanfictional chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
Good chapter! She's coming back to life. Things are going to get really complicated all around. Especially with Benjamin wanting back in.
stormy315 chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
great chapter...will she tell edward about benjamin? cant wait to see what happens next...
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
That was a sweet chapter!
Nice she'll have a friend like Benjamin.
656 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »