Reviews for Into The Deep
r99smith chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
I just found this story and it is wonderful. it is unfortunate there were the issues with that horrible reviewer. Are you going to continue this story? I would love to see how their relationship develops. Thanks for writing.
lovesedward5 chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
Wow this is crazy but not farfetched from reality since it can happen. So what happens next, do people start to find out, are they gonna be able to keep it a secret or do they even want to keep it a secret after she turns 18 and how are they going to explain their relationship when people find out?
DLiz chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
I loved how you go into the story right away,and then slowly and throughout the chapters you let us into Edward and Bella's minds. Please update soon! When I got to chapter 7 I was heartbroken to see that was the last updated chapter! !
lala788 chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
that was so beautiful ... Bella deserve her happy ever after with Edward, and it look like it's starting to happen .

so happy you're feeling better :)
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
I can't wait until u are all better! Your stories are griping, and hot... Both emotionally and erotically!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
She is gonna break poor Benny's heart.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
So, he's thirty-two to her almost 18?! Wow.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
Are the blackouts really just the depression, or is there something wrong?!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Ages?!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
I think our Edward fell in live with his ward
before she even moved in with him...
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Hmm... I'm thinking Mom and Dad knew them both well enough to know that they would be good together!
PaulIsaHAwttie chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
wow! No words! Such a beautifully written story so far. Cannot wait until you finish current projects and start with this one!
Like all your stories im loving it
jupiter2005 chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
at least she is now awake and didnt come home to something unexpected. and im glad she finally waking up hope things go ok for them. update soon.
ReefChic7 chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Loving this fic so far, can't wait for the next update!
hellohelloisanyonehome chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
I'm really enjoying this! Looking forward tovwhat comes next!
649 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »