Reviews for Into The Deep
Kate1386 chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
This story had great intensity and an awesome pace to it. Not quite sure whether it's complete or not? Could be certainly from the way this ended but call me selfish I hope it continues :-)
galaxy69uk chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
Oh no I've just noticed this hadn't been updated in forever hopefully you will come back to it one day
Kaylee Peshlakai chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Please update!
SWEmicca chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
Oh! It's been so long since you updated this story, and I miss it. When you have time, make this your priority please! :-)
twilight007 chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
I just discover your story.. I love it !
Can't wait to read what comes next !
Guest chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Please continue!
lissy2110 chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
Hey,

a fantastic and romantic story.

Please wrote more soon.

Lissy
r99smith chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
I just found this story and it is wonderful. it is unfortunate there were the issues with that horrible reviewer. Are you going to continue this story? I would love to see how their relationship develops. Thanks for writing.
lovesedward5 chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
Wow this is crazy but not farfetched from reality since it can happen. So what happens next, do people start to find out, are they gonna be able to keep it a secret or do they even want to keep it a secret after she turns 18 and how are they going to explain their relationship when people find out?
DLiz chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
I loved how you go into the story right away,and then slowly and throughout the chapters you let us into Edward and Bella's minds. Please update soon! When I got to chapter 7 I was heartbroken to see that was the last updated chapter! !
lala788 chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
that was so beautiful ... Bella deserve her happy ever after with Edward, and it look like it's starting to happen .

so happy you're feeling better :)
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
I can't wait until u are all better! Your stories are griping, and hot... Both emotionally and erotically!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
She is gonna break poor Benny's heart.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
So, he's thirty-two to her almost 18?! Wow.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
Are the blackouts really just the depression, or is there something wrong?!
656 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »