Reviews for Into The Deep
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Ages?!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
I think our Edward fell in live with his ward
before she even moved in with him...
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Hmm... I'm thinking Mom and Dad knew them both well enough to know that they would be good together!
PaulIsaHAwttie chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
wow! No words! Such a beautifully written story so far. Cannot wait until you finish current projects and start with this one!
Like all your stories im loving it
jupiter2005 chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
at least she is now awake and didnt come home to something unexpected. and im glad she finally waking up hope things go ok for them. update soon.
ReefChic7 chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Loving this fic so far, can't wait for the next update!
hellohelloisanyonehome chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
I'm really enjoying this! Looking forward tovwhat comes next!
kinsano chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
Wow! In reading this, I can really feel her struggle to break free of the fog of misery that she's been engulfed by. I like the thought of Edward being her personal lighthouse, cutting through the fog and showing her the way home. Great story so far!
FFFan1664 chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
She's not really in the best frame of mind to be making these decisions, but then again, it all makes for a good story!

Looking forward to the next update.

FFFan1664 chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
He might have feelings for her, but she's very vulnerable right now, and it could be seen as him taking advantage.

Thanks for writing

FFFan1664 chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Okay, so he is trying to do his best and she just can't see it. Yep. Time for some therapy.

FFFan1664 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
That's a long time for her to be feeling suicidal. He hasn't done a very good job up it now if he hasn't got through that he cares.

Lets see what happens next!

Adhis chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
So I have started to read some of your stories and I just wanted to let you know that they are amazing! I can't wait to read more :)
shae8500 chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
They really seem to love eachother.
Fleur50 chapter 7 . 12/25/2012