Reviews for Unexpected
Aiselne Phoenix Nocturnus chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This fanfic is absolutely adorable – and it’s *exactly* how I’d envision William giving a Christmas gift to Grell.

William’s gift was perfect and in tune with his personality; he’s a practical man, so it makes sense that William wouldn’t opt for something extravagant yet without function. After all, Grell probably has more than enough fashionable clothes and whatnot, so for him to get something “practical” only makes the gift more unique and special (that, and the fact that the gift came from none other than William, of course). Having the socks be red was a nice compromise, too; practical yet still personalized for Grell. You can tell that William put some thought into his gift. ;)

The banter between Grell and Will was fun (and often funny, especially Grell’s comment about the ladies’ intimates boutique. William’s blush was priceless!). But probably my utmost favorite element of this story is how it is *not* a cliché Christmas romance story with an overabundance of kissing, mistletoe, and love confessions. I’m glad that this fanfic serves as a “stepping stone” in the reapers’ relationship; Grell and William are making progress and gradually becoming closer, and really, what better Christmas gift could they want?

I also want to add that I really liked how this entire story takes place whilst Will and Grell are reaping. Honestly, I cannot envision them celebrating Christmas any other way.

All in all, I adored reading this fanfic over the holidays. It’s such a precious little Grelliam story that made me melt with fangirlish delight. :D
BeaLovesOscarinobello chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Oh, my, if it isn't the right time of the year to read a similar fic... So cute and fluffy, but in the most tipical Willish way! I really loved it ;)
Alex In The Sky With Diamonds chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I loved this. u w u 3
Odji chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I loved this fic, it was sweet and realistic! -fangirls-
DrenDrenDren chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Oh! fhdskghsdkjfhs! I adored it! I feel so bubbly now! :)