Reviews for The Captain Chronicles 3: First Born
Bloodsong 13T chapter 23 . 8/6/2013
heyas, star!
i enjoyed this story a lot. and... actually, i hate stories with giving birth and babies and all. :X so that IS an achievement! i'm glad you didn't go into the cliche stuff that usually happens, and skipped the gory details that usually get gorily detailed, and all that.

i have to say, jack totally caught me off guard when he pulled the retcon trick. totally did not see that coming. jenny dumping the baby on grandpappy, though... yeah, i was worried he'd figure THAT out.

and very cool way of going back to nearer 'real' time, and bringing in some favorite past characters, and not so favorite UNIT.

great story. i have to say, i really am envious of how good you are with plots! they're always really cool and bringing in stuff from the shows, meshing with new stuff, and expanding in interesting and logical ways.

keep up the good work!
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 23 . 1/1/2013
I liked that chapter. Very sweet. I grinned like a Cheshire Cat at the last line.
-Dyslexic Nerd
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 24 . 11/3/2012
That's a really, really nice story. Beautifully written, and the plot was well thought through.
-Dyslexic Nerd
ohinyan chapter 16 . 10/28/2012
This story has really grabbed me and I read the new chapter as soon as I see it in my inbox. I'm really glad you update faster than I do.

I don't want Jack to end up as a headless monk !
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 16 . 10/27/2012
Great chapter.
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
Wonder what's going to happen now.:-)
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 13 . 10/27/2012
Oh no, how will Jack get out of this?
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 12 . 10/27/2012
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 11 . 10/25/2012
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
Great chapter. :-) Waiting for more to come.
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 8 . 10/15/2012