Reviews for Doing the Unthinkable
tiamaria89 chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
Update please asap if poss
PastOneonta chapter 21 . 10/19/2016
Poor Bella, trying to figure things out. She and Edward were having relationship troubles even before she met Jake. I hope she realizes what a selfish miserable person Edward is and forgives herself. Thanks for the outtake, looking forward to the rest.
PastOneonta chapter 20 . 10/10/2016
Welcome back! I have been following you and this story and hoping for the rest of the story. Real life and obligations and other interests have to come first. We understand. But this, this is a fascinating story. So what a thrill to see an update! Thanks so much. I have to re-read and catch up on reviews in prior chapters. Looking forward to it!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/2/2016
Litterally been following this story for years in my relatively short life. Wow. Thanks so much for posting! I really want to find out how this will eventually end! So good!
alixandria chapter 21 . 10/4/2016
Bella won't give up on Jacob, she loves him too much.
corkykellems chapter 21 . 10/3/2016
Oh Bella...sad for her..what's Jake's problem
Kraftychik chapter 21 . 10/3/2016
Poor Bella. Made the wrong decision, there, for sure. I'm sure Jake didn't just move on all happy like she assumed, though.
alixandria chapter 20 . 10/1/2016
I love this story and hope you continue writing about it? One of my favorites.
alixandria chapter 19 . 10/1/2016
Don't let it be Jake's? Please!
alixandria chapter 18 . 10/1/2016
Whoa! Jake , well Damn!
Rhodes11 chapter 20 . 10/1/2016
YAY! I was so excited to see this upate-and for you to be writing again! I KNEW the baby wouldn't have been Jake's. You wouldn't be that evil to us lol ;) I'm so glad Jake and Bella are okay. They need some downtime. Some good luck lol.

Awesome job! Can't wait for your next update. Maybe an update on your others too? lol. :D
alixandria chapter 17 . 9/30/2016
Embry or quil? Either one is gonna get Jacob shot!
alixandria chapter 16 . 9/30/2016
Billy knows Jacob better than anyone... lol
alixandria chapter 15 . 9/30/2016
My god! Poor Jacob! Wil he and Bella ever get over this? And be together?!
alixandria chapter 14 . 9/30/2016
I hope Angela doesn't find out?