Reviews for Doing the Unthinkable
Sammi chapter 19 . 11/16/2014
More... Is the baby jakes? I hope not... But I hope she lies and this makes it another obstical for them. Have Bella find out the truth. It's embrys kid. And jake believes Bella. Have Leah fake it until she is with embry and jake walks in.
Michelle chapter 19 . 8/30/2014
Write some more please.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/21/2013
please update I really would like to see you finish this story
Guest chapter 19 . 10/27/2013
I. Need. More. Now
lissie boo chapter 19 . 8/21/2013
Nooooo you can't end it there!
Chand-ck-x chapter 19 . 7/21/2013
Ho-ly shit! I forgot about that! The ending there... omg... I re-read this simply because I'm missing no updates on SWM and Let me see you... and wow! Update soon.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/18/2013
MORE!
Tristan chapter 15 . 6/24/2013
I am so confused. So confused.
twiluvergaga chapter 15 . 6/22/2013
do outtakes of the sex scenes in DTU And u should make charlie ok with the relationship to make it surprising
cArA chapter 19 . 6/11/2013
Don't kill me, I love this story too, but doesn't this feel like the AriaxEzra pairing from pll?
Lovewithjacob chapter 19 . 6/7/2013
Oh man! This story just keeps on getting better...this is TOTALLY amazing !CANNOT wait for an update...love ya!
snow eopard chapter 19 . 5/28/2013
oh jesus i wanna know what happens
Elvis has left the building chapter 19 . 5/18/2013
Sorry... I can't PM you.
What is the problem with your story Black, Black Heart? I would like to read the whole story. Please, let us know where is it.
Thank you!
Rusher7 chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
jharv241 chapter 19 . 5/6/2013
Oh no! Please don't tell me that, that is Jake's baby! Wow! Unbelievable! Awesome chapter I felt so bad for Bella and the rumors she had to deal with. That is high school for you! Never fails. Please update soon.