Reviews for Utterly Barbaric
RhodaBush chapter 34 . 4/9
more please!
Isode chapter 34 . 4/8
Keep up the good work I had lost touch with this story and have caught up. You're doing a wonderful job.
random guest gal chapter 34 . 4/7
Does it count as a review to say 'RIGHT MOAR'..or is that helpful in the least? I like this story and can't wait to see more of it! :)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 34 . 4/7
Great, keep it coming.
lovely chapter and fast update - really helps us keep hooked to the story!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 34 . 4/7
Yay! go Percy! Brilliant chapter!
Smithback chapter 34 . 4/7
nice
Moi chapter 34 . 4/7
Good for Percy on a personal development level, even if it's a wretched situation.
Folkvangr chapter 34 . 4/7
This is wonderful! It's lovely to see Percy grow into a better person with a little nudge from George. They're all grown up now. Can't wait to see the next chapter.
viola1701e chapter 34 . 4/7
and what i want to know is; where are the outraged parents of the poor souls that are getting forced to get married? I would be at the MOM with a pitchfork!
Great chapter
Brandstifterin chapter 34 . 4/7
Loving every chapter of this :-)
Looking forward to see where this all goes
Concrete63 chapter 34 . 4/6
Thanks for writing.
dragoon109 chapter 34 . 4/6
well in reality what percy said in the story hp books wasnt exactly wrong.

you shouldnt believe some one just because they say so. no matter who.

what was that about constant vigilance again?

the mistry had proff that voldy was dead. so why would any one belive other wise?

now it would have been better to spin it as a fake or a death eater trying to take voldys place THAT would have worked much better for harry.
Luna de Papel chapter 34 . 4/6
Hermione finally arrived at the Delacours! Let's hope her luck improves a bit after that.
George and Percy plotting together is great. I love Percy after the war, even if he's still... well, very much Percy :D
Luna de Papel chapter 33 . 4/5
I'm so glad you're back writing! Very nice chapter, Hermione's not having it easy at all, and one can only hope Narcissa won't make the connection and trade the information of her location in exchange for a few favors...