Reviews for Utterly Barbaric
orlando switch chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
Team Granger seems solid and I am curious if Ron is willing to play the game with them. If he is, I'd like it since he is pretty decent in this story. On the other hand I'm not sure if she needs to marry Snape when Ron is going to help her.
When will we see more of Severus? After all he is living in the muggle world as well - though I realize GB is a big country..
Amarenima Redwood chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
This was a great chapter!
viola1701e chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
team Granger is a go! Granger-Avengers LOL!
ok so Hermione has to hide as a muggle somewhere but it would be best if a witch or wizard would be with her for protection. That someone should be able to live like a muggle too. I hope this is where Severus Snape comes into the story...
Lily of the Shadow chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
Hah, Team Granger. Interesting, seeing the ball get rolling. I'm curious as to how Ron will take all of this; not to mention Molly...! I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Cheers!
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
Go live with Snape!
bushyhaired-american-nerd chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
I like that hermione is fighting the law. Cant wait to read how things work out with Ron. Team Granger certainly has their work cut out for them.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
Very interesting! We look forward to the next chapter!
onecelestialbeing chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
ahhhh I need to catch up on this! it's really good
viola1701e chapter 17 . 11/3/2012
love your story! and its great that she doent end up with Ron! Mrs Weasleys reaction was a little extreme and unfair... and she should feel sorry that Ron burned all of her notes, all her work. She didnt even let her explain that it was to get her parents back. It only shows that she never really would fit in the family, Hermione is just too driven and smart. Also glad that Severus Snape finally realized that Hermione didnt take advantage...she cared. Hope for a new chapter soon
hot4preacher chapter 17 . 11/2/2012
Love this story. Lot's of detail and everyone seems well in character. Well written too. As or the mix-up with George and Fred, no worries, even Molly confused the two from time to time :).
JaneDoh0 chapter 17 . 11/2/2012
I am really enjoying this-an interesting take on the marriage law thing. I also like your take on Hermione's strength as a researcher. In the books, she is not creative in the sense of coming up with new charms, spells, potions, etc. Her creativity lies in pulling existing magic together to do something new or important, and also in researching and improving what is already out there.

I think even the strongest of us have a breaking point, and Hermione has reached hers. I am really interested to see how she does as a Malcontent!
succiogirl88 chapter 17 . 11/1/2012
While I prefer a strong Hermione over a constantly crying one, I feel like when it comes to restoring her parents' memory, she deserves a little bit of a break down.

I really enjoy the development of George's character, especially as revealed in this chapter. I always hated the movie version of the twins that didn't allow them each a personality, or even separate lines, but you have shown a side of him that I greatly enjoy seeing.

Can't wait to see what you bring in next!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/31/2012
Excellent new story - I am so glad I found it!
Moi chapter 17 . 10/31/2012
Nah, she's not weepy. She was just in a kind of shock, nerves, call it what you like. A breaking point might be the right expression. The notes were just the cherry on top, so to speak.
Excellent new chapters. So, Snape did read her letters, finally. Once he wakes up from his drunken stupor (hopefully with a hangover and no hangover potion at hand), I hope he checks his vault at some point. The amount of money he unwittingly got might be quite a bit of surprise if the improved dittany (worldwide!) was well received.
About the patent's proceeds, would the Ministry risk to meddle with the goblins and try to freeze the money (or other income or property) of those that refuse to comply with the law? I hope once the news of the new law is made public, the order has plans to inform the public of what the ministry is currently trying to do at St. Mungos. Everyone should be made aware that they try to counteract any form of contraceptive and possibly will force fertility potions on everyone affected.
The George bit was absolutely brilliant. Who ever implied the twins were disorganized?
Cheers, always a pleasure,
Moi
Mother of Tears chapter 17 . 10/31/2012
Even the best of us have to cry sometimes.
571 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »