Reviews for Utterly Barbaric
Guest chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
Great! I like how you built up the story and characters instead of just starting with the law
mrsamandak chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
Oh no! Can't wait to read more
Moi chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
Wouh, that last bit was really creepy. I guess, at least in this Hermione was lucky she was late. Had the chapter not ended the way it did, I'd have suggested she could have used George's invention to ask Percy if he knew who those Ministry officials were. That might not be an option any more, I suppose.
Ohoh, why, for once, just for a few days couldn't Hermione surpress her little inner swot. It'll get her into so much trouble the moment someone reads her findings and connects the dots that she is one of those who'd so not approve of the Ministry's plans. SPEW and the fate of Umbridge at Hogwarts must have hit the rumor mill. Even without Hermione being famous in her own right, Britain's magical world is a small place. Then there's the saying "Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer." ...
While I have a vague idea what they might be researching, I am very much intrigued by the different components you had the St. Mungo's staff research.
Excellent new chapter. :)
Moi
viola1701e chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
how about a pots and pans hanger LOL: ok, i guess its got to be big news if the Weasleys are not huddled togehter eating...
heartmom88 chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
Yikes! What a place to leave us! I sure hope you plan on posting again tomorrow...

Thanks... I think... for sharing. ;)
hm88
Allyll chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
Loved the mention of Percy Oliver. It's good to have in mind that the marriage law has a reproductive purpose. So gay couples would have to separate among others injustices that this law would creat.
I hope to see an update soon!
snapemartyr chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Interesting chapter. A take on the pair of them that leaves a burning curiosity, thick with emotion.
TangerineExtreme chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
Very good! I am sad it's so short! Lol
lovealan chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
Please update soon.
semicharmed chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
I think you have a good start with your story, but there are a few errors. It wouldn't hurt to get a beta.
onecelestialbeing chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
I do love this! Don't know why you need a beta, your ideas flow well and I don't really see any errors. Perhaps you want someone to just shoot ideas around with?
duj chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
Erm, no, sorry. After Hermione uses Dittany on Ron's Splinched arm, the *wound* is healed. *Ron* isn't: he's still missing all that blood and his arm is still missing muscle and flesh, but the skin heals immediately:
"Harry wrenched the stopper off the little bottle, Hermione took it and poured three drops of the potion on the bleeding wound. Greenish smoke billowed upwards and when it had cleared, Harry saw that the bleeding had stopped. The wound now looked several days old; new skin stretched over what had just been open flesh."
bushyhaired-american-nerd chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
Really like this fic so far. I like Snape's vindictive side and looking forward to seeing interaction between him and Hermione. Can't wait to read more!
Kerubim chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
That brilliant witches life is built on his research and his notes. She deserves it and she knows it.
TangerineExtreme chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
I really love this sort of vindictive Snape you have been crafting. He doesn't seem to give a damn about Hermione's career - in fact he seems rather bothered by her because she reached him. Very nice change of pace from the usually fawning Severus that tends to show up in these fics OR the overly rude barbaric Snape. I think you have found a nice balance because he is not a nice man but he isn't a monster either.
452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »