Reviews for Utterly Barbaric
orlando switch chapter 9 . 10/16/2012
First of all thanks for updating so soon and secondly for shedding some light at the somewhat confusing 8th chapter.
I am glad Hermione has discovered both the plans of the ministry and her own reluctance to marry Ron. I'm curious how she will end up marrying Snape instead.
One other thing on meta level, I noticed there is this sudden revival in marriage law stories on the interweb, do you have any explanation for this?
viola1701e chapter 9 . 10/16/2012
Oups, Ron i think you should go and contact Lavender Brown cause Hermione wont jump at the chance to become Mrs Weasley!
Wonder what she will do? disappear and become a muggle? hide and fight?
lovealan chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
I hope Hermione gets to speak to Snape soon and they get married. Very good story so far.
Amaya2278 chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
I figured that's what they were doing... Truely Utterly Barbaric.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
Great! I like how you built up the story and characters instead of just starting with the law
mrsamandak chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
Oh no! Can't wait to read more
Moi chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
Wouh, that last bit was really creepy. I guess, at least in this Hermione was lucky she was late. Had the chapter not ended the way it did, I'd have suggested she could have used George's invention to ask Percy if he knew who those Ministry officials were. That might not be an option any more, I suppose.
Ohoh, why, for once, just for a few days couldn't Hermione surpress her little inner swot. It'll get her into so much trouble the moment someone reads her findings and connects the dots that she is one of those who'd so not approve of the Ministry's plans. SPEW and the fate of Umbridge at Hogwarts must have hit the rumor mill. Even without Hermione being famous in her own right, Britain's magical world is a small place. Then there's the saying "Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer." ...
While I have a vague idea what they might be researching, I am very much intrigued by the different components you had the St. Mungo's staff research.
Excellent new chapter. :)
viola1701e chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
how about a pots and pans hanger LOL: ok, i guess its got to be big news if the Weasleys are not huddled togehter eating...
heartmom88 chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
Yikes! What a place to leave us! I sure hope you plan on posting again tomorrow...

Thanks... I think... for sharing. ;)
Allyll chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
Loved the mention of Percy Oliver. It's good to have in mind that the marriage law has a reproductive purpose. So gay couples would have to separate among others injustices that this law would creat.
I hope to see an update soon!
snapemartyr chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Interesting chapter. A take on the pair of them that leaves a burning curiosity, thick with emotion.
TangerineExtreme chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
Very good! I am sad it's so short! Lol
lovealan chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
Please update soon.
semicharmed chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
I think you have a good start with your story, but there are a few errors. It wouldn't hurt to get a beta.
onecelestialbeing chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
I do love this! Don't know why you need a beta, your ideas flow well and I don't really see any errors. Perhaps you want someone to just shoot ideas around with?
456 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »