Reviews for Utterly Barbaric
meg527 chapter 50 . 12/3/2016
I'd like to hear from Harry's view, if only because a little peek into what he's doing/thinking would help me get a better handle on things.

That said, Luna probably knows everything because she's so unobtrusively observant, so her POV could be very enlightening!
JessieLou71605 chapter 50 . 11/4/2016
I started this yesterday and I'm hooked, like traveling with a portkey. I am a little confused as to Harry's involvement with the MLE, so perhaps a chapter from his perspective, giving a little insight into his role in the plan would be good. It would also explain his patrons to Luna, so it would be better than a chapter from Luna's point of view. Although, as Hermione has noted several times in the story, Luna does notice more than most people do and perhaps more than she should. Anyway, that's my two cents. If you keep writing, I'll keep reviewing. :)
Guest chapter 50 . 10/29/2016
Harry's please.
Guest chapter 50 . 10/27/2016
I love this fic. Don't stop, you're doing so well!
viola1701e chapter 50 . 10/26/2016
I kind of like Lunas point of view...shes quirky ;)
kolodny chapter 50 . 10/26/2016
Enjoyed the chapter. Sometimes it is refreshing to have some variety in length. Way to stick with it! The hard part is still churning through the block. Good for you and hooray for us. I look forward to future developments.
Guest chapter 50 . 10/25/2016
MillieJoan chapter 50 . 10/25/2016
I always love Luna's perspective :-) And I admire you for continuing to get chapters out, however short; I know how hard it is when it's not coming easily.
Montara chapter 50 . 10/25/2016
I'd love to hear more from Harry. He's in the middle of all this madness.

Thanks for updating!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 50 . 10/25/2016
Luna's. Short, but it helped reorient me. I hope your weeks get better.
Montara chapter 49 . 10/10/2016
"This journal is a means of transmitting research notes only," - yeah, this is how it starts :)))
RhodaBush chapter 49 . 9/29/2016