Reviews for Utterly Barbaric
jensteed chapter 17 . 7/15/2014
Oddly enough, yes I do read the disclaimer part :P the cheating quill was cool.
jensteed chapter 16 . 7/15/2014
Whoops, and just like Snape now is the time to rue my hasty words. Hermione's letters were fantastic, I think you captured her perfectly in them. It's been my favourite chapter so far.
jensteed chapter 15 . 7/15/2014
Oh no, poor Ronniekin hurt his arm-and destroyed everything Hermione had worked on to have her parents back again, finally. As I tend to say in most of dealings with Ron...you prat! And Molly is as blind as ever when it comes to her idiotic son. Sorry if I'm ranting on too much, the two of them drive me nuts even at the best of times. The story is great, I'm a sucker for marriage law fics (even though they usually make my blood boil, lol)
jensteed chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
Wow, I had thought it was a breakthrough Hermione had come up with alone and Snape was being bitter. It feels weird thinking she'd essentially stolen his research idea. I know she owled him about it and I'm assuming he never read them so he can't say she did it maliciously and it is a very important potion so I'm not trying to demean what would still have been a huge breakthrough, I just feel a little less of her at this point. Very interesting story, looking forward to seeing where it goes :)
joesbubu chapter 35 . 6/17/2014
Ahhhhhh please continue! Awesome writing! :)))
Raven Lockwood chapter 35 . 6/9/2014
Okay. I've just read this from start to ... well ... here. :p It's an utterly fabulous story (disregarding the odd spelling error) and I really hope there'll be more to come when life gives you opportunity. I'm loving your characterizations so far, and am delighted with your smarmy "bad guy." He's delicious. :)
Gabbi chapter 35 . 6/4/2014
I discovered your story yesterday and have since fallen in love with it! The characterization, the fleshing out of the wizarding world, the high-stakes plot, EVERYTHING.
And I want to read more, but take care of yourself, okay? I've ridden the depression-coaster before and it seriously sucks. Don't feel guilty if you feel like you need to take a want more story, but we want you to be healthy and happy more!
Hang in there, friend! We love you! 3
CaramelMonkPA chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
I look forward to reading the rest of the story.
snapify52 chapter 35 . 5/13/2014
Ah damn. It looks like the end of chapters for now.

What a great chapter. How did you get the idea for the copyright complication for George's potion? Thank goodness Severus sobered himself up for a few minutes. I appreciate the wallowing but I just feel so bad for him. I love this network of characters you're building. Great, great fun. Love the mysterious plot and depth of character development.

I love all the twists and turns and am so excited to read more. Thanks for posting another delightful chapter!
snapify52 chapter 14 . 5/10/2014
Happy dance... Love the letters bit.
snapify52 chapter 11 . 5/10/2014
The tick is such a _wonderful_ metaphor! I love it actually. Way to create such memorable visual moments as well. Enjoying your story immensely. Thanks for writing & posting!
amr chapter 35 . 5/10/2014
I just ran across an old note about your story, and wondered what had happened to it. I'd apparently missed your last four updates and was glad to have the chance to catch up. Hope Severus manages to pull himself out of these self-destructive doldrums soon-perhaps helping George will do it. I knew that blood was going to be a problem. You'd have thought Hermione would be more careful-if Emanuel could siphon it up so quickly, she should have been able to, too. I hope that now it's summer (or will be soon), we can hope for more updates?
Alifromnm chapter 35 . 5/7/2014
Just wanted to let you know how much I have loved this story! Thanks for the wonderful read!
Moi chapter 35 . 5/3/2014
*shudder* What lengths isn't he prepared to go to?
I particularily liked the bits concerning George (and Percy) and Snape. For the latter, he finally seems to have hit rock bottom.
Brandstifterin chapter 35 . 4/28/2014
Sorry I haven't reviewed as much as I should have *hangs head* but I'm loving this story and every time there's an update, I find a quiet spot to devour it :)
452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »