Reviews for Utterly Barbaric
amr chapter 35 . 5/10/2014
I just ran across an old note about your story, and wondered what had happened to it. I'd apparently missed your last four updates and was glad to have the chance to catch up. Hope Severus manages to pull himself out of these self-destructive doldrums soon-perhaps helping George will do it. I knew that blood was going to be a problem. You'd have thought Hermione would be more careful-if Emanuel could siphon it up so quickly, she should have been able to, too. I hope that now it's summer (or will be soon), we can hope for more updates?
Alifromnm chapter 35 . 5/7/2014
Just wanted to let you know how much I have loved this story! Thanks for the wonderful read!
Moi chapter 35 . 5/3/2014
*shudder* What lengths isn't he prepared to go to?
I particularily liked the bits concerning George (and Percy) and Snape. For the latter, he finally seems to have hit rock bottom.
Brandstifterin chapter 35 . 4/28/2014
Sorry I haven't reviewed as much as I should have *hangs head* but I'm loving this story and every time there's an update, I find a quiet spot to devour it :)
ladelfin007 chapter 35 . 4/26/2014
OMG! This is awesome!
rookseer chapter 17 . 4/24/2014
I just started reading this 16 and 17 are the same but with different titles...did I miss something?
EmilyWoods chapter 35 . 4/24/2014
two things Hermione should do...first apply for refugee asylum status as that would give her a level protection from the British government...France might be too close...maybe America...second, change her blood chemistry...she must know they have a sample somewhere...get bitten by a Veela to become part Veela herself...Fleur's mother or grandmother can do...the worse thing that happens is that she therefore has a mate somewhere making her not subject to the marriage law, can only give birth to girls, and is part bird when angry...
Emperor's Sister chapter 35 . 4/23/2014
LOL. We could all use a retail spirit animal like Mellard. Hope he makes another appearance. Write more soon!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 35 . 4/22/2014
Nice, keep it coming. Happy Easter!
BlueWater5 chapter 35 . 4/22/2014
Nice update.
smithback chapter 35 . 4/22/2014
viola1701e chapter 35 . 4/22/2014
shouldnt take Severus too long to find Hermione lol
Luna de Papel chapter 35 . 4/22/2014
Severus looking at George and realizing he wasn't in front of the twins but just seeing double broke my heart...
Guest chapter 35 . 4/22/2014
Lots of action in the chapter - loved part with George
RhodaBush chapter 35 . 4/22/2014