Reviews for Utterly Barbaric
guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
So by the summary, this is not Harry Potter. Could have named them Adam and Eve and it would read the same.
Mione21 chapter 6 . 8/24/2016
So wonderful to read. Shivers at the fanfic-y goodness!
Mione21 chapter 5 . 8/24/2016
Loving this story. Thank you for the stellar story line and attention to detail. Just brilliant!
Montara chapter 45 . 8/22/2016
Wow, he's still acting like a b****rd ... even with him feeling remorse for how he acted before! :(((

Thanks for the update!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 45 . 8/22/2016
Brilliant chapter! Finally!
RhodaBush chapter 44 . 8/22/2016
More please
sfiddy chapter 25 . 8/21/2016
I love Angela Dodge.
sfiddy chapter 24 . 8/21/2016
I'm finally catching up on this story after your return to it. I forgot how intricate and wonderful it is! And i had to stop myself and review this chapter because you quoted one of my favorite British swears ever. (9/10 are malcolm tucker, this is the other one!) A wonderful story and I'll try to review more, though it's hard to slow down!
snapify52 chapter 44 . 8/21/2016
Wow, I really really like the idea of Rita Skeeter as Hermione Granger's PR manager. They are both bright, ambitious, and ruthless. Sounds like they could be formidable allies!
Angeliclygood chapter 44 . 8/20/2016
Love your story, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/20/2016
Stop it. I hate you Snape. Don't steal her research
Amarenima Redwood chapter 44 . 8/20/2016
Brilliant chapter!
Montara chapter 44 . 8/19/2016
Yes, Rita signed!
GraysonSteele chapter 44 . 8/19/2016
I just recently came across your story. Not surprisingly, given how many years ago you began the story, its focus has been lost or shifted. Your writing is still good, but disjointed. It is very difficult to follow what the heck is going on in Hermione's head. (The stream of consciousness chapter ending with H. sleeping with Dennis - not Colin - made more sense than the last several.) You have basically abandoned falling down drunk Snape just when it seemed like he might try to rally himself before he manages to permanently damage his liver. I would love to se you bring him back into the story and perhaps clarify what you intended Draco is going to do with the greenhouses.
Guest chapter 44 . 8/18/2016
I suppose I'm wasting my review writing this unplanned, but I just wish you to know that this story is positively glorious. I very much enjoy it and can't wait to read more. Thank you!

Ps. I especially love the characterization of Hermione when she's in France. Here is a fully grown woman, near ready to pull all the stops. You've done her proud and I'm on the edge of my seat.
571 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »