Reviews for Too Good To Be True
Demona169 chapter 3 . 8/1/2002
triple awwwww's for this. Very Nice I like it very much. I've never seen rouge in a f/f before. Very good. Please continue.
Lucky439 chapter 3 . 8/1/2002
great ch please cont soon

how sweet
Anita Marie chapter 2 . 7/25/2002
I can't believe that there are only six reviews. This is a great story. I've never seen rogue paired romantically with a woman. I like Jenny's character and the way she fits with Rogue. You've written her(Rogue)totally unpressered with Jenny and I think it was a good match. Keep up the great work.

AMP
Lucky439 chapter 2 . 7/24/2002
cool more please
Pip's Sister chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
Aw, they're cute. I like them, Phil. Still, Jenny does seem SO understanding, especially about Remy. I'm actually very surprised at how open-minded she is. It's a little unbelievable, but other than that, this story is great and Rogue (hee-hee. "Lou" I like that.) and Jenny play off each other very well. Keep it up!
Kitty chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
I was going to review this on the list, but I'm a spaz and deleted the email. So. I like "Her Mother's Daughter" more than "Too Good to be True", because that title just adds more irony to it, I think. You can really feel Remy's pain about this, it feels like a real breakup as opposed to their notorious "on again, off again" break-ups. Plus, Jean's role was good, part friend part den mother. Great story Mr. Hunn!
wahinetoa chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
WOW. This story is wickedly delicious because of the uniqueness of it. You dealt so wonderfully with a painful realization. I can't wait for more, perhaps with Stormy innit too? -flutters lashes-
Parodys chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
Very nice and very sweet. I always like the way you dealt with Rogue's powers...orignal and the basis for a very interesting story.
Lucky439 chapter 1 . 7/19/2002