Reviews for Lightning in a Bell Jar
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
I liked this although I thought it ended sort of abruptly.
JtheChosen1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Awesome writing!
TalkingCoconut chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
You're a dane? Cool, me too :) awesome story, BTW.
HinataDelDesiertoUchija chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Ah there is so much love for this story from me right now, you had me from the start, and I eould very much like to see the designs for it
5 stars :P
Sharkolla chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Love this so much. Between the principals and ideas in it, uhh, this is just great. No other words to describe it. Hope to see more of this universe, so I think it would be great if you wrote a sequel, or even how Tony and Steve got together. Ok I'm done now. Thanks for posting this.
Black-bloodedYaoiFan chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
You know, you COULD of asked me about all the archery stuff...
messed up stargazer chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Wow. I wasn't so thrilled about the idea at first but wow you knocked me out of my socks. I am very impressed. The story could've taken a little longer but I thought it was good.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I loved this so much I don't think I have enough words to explain it!

I abso-friggin-lutely LOVE how you know your Norse Mythology and all of the comic facts that you know are just an extra bonus.

Seriously, this is amazing and I would be so incredibly happy to read more. Keep up the great work!
M00-M00 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I personally liked it! (This is jack-o-lantern12, by the way.) It did feel rushed, but considering length I think it fit well. And I liked the story behind it with the soul-mates. Very cool!
Donna Rose chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Hi! I'm not in to slash, so, I didn't read this (apologies!) BUT, I can tell you how shooting a bow works.

First, you stand sideways, head facing the target. Then you hold your left arm out (Straight!) And hold the bow in that arm, string facing you. You string an arrow on, using a notch on the arrow to set it on the string. You pull it back to your anchor point (a predetermined point on your body, used to mark how far to pull the string back, usually your cheek bone) and aim. Taking three breaths in and one out (a trick snipers use to help focus and relax) you let go of the string with a flourish. (Taking your hand that pulled the string and flicking it back against your cheek)

Hope I helped!