Reviews for Imagine
The Starkiller chapter 19 . 8/20/2013
That was awesome! :D Can't wait for Imagine to talk to Dhani!
The Starkiller chapter 18 . 8/19/2013
I love this story so much! It's awesome! I'm kind of sad that we're nearing the end, but I'm sure there's some sort of epic conclusion ;) I've really enjoyed the ride :) Keep up the good work!

-Starkiller
CrazyCoaster99 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I LUV YOUR STORIES!
RedHandedJay chapter 17 . 3/31/2013
OMIGOSH I'm soooooooooo happy when you updated :"D keep on writing emily, I loooooooove your fanfiction! 333
The Starkiller chapter 17 . 3/29/2013
Holy emotion, Batman! I definitely can't wait for the next one!
50PH13 chapter 17 . 3/29/2013
I love this story so much
The Starkiller chapter 16 . 3/25/2013
Oh, come on! Cliffhangers!

I think she might have been talking about her encounter with John as if she was still talkig to John, personally.
SeattleSound chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
I love how this takes place in the 90's because I freaking love grunge music. Good story by the way!
The Starkiller chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
Hmmm... I don't know, how about SWIMMING?! But that isn't very dramatic, is it? :)
RedHandedJay chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Hi Emily!

So I'm currently reading your fanfic and I think it's GEAR. Sounds cheesy for me to put it that way, but that's true. Your fanfiction is GEAR. So here's a word I'd like to say, please continue it. It doesn't matter if you don't update it regularly but just continue. Imagine and Dhani TOO CUTE. Okay, keep writing! :*
The Starkiller chapter 13 . 1/30/2013
What a stubborn mule... I can't wait for the next one! Length never matters if all of the content is there.
The Starkiller chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
Oh my! What a bunch of asses, I hope they get hit by a bus or something... Maybe the bus could stop and back up over them a few more times, and then move on. It was well written though. That's what I like about you as an author: unlike me, you can say very much using very little. Me, I like using words too much to stop!
The Starkiller chapter 11 . 1/24/2013
That has to utterly suck. Now that I think of it, I don't remember anyone telling me happy birthday... but I DID get a lightsaber, all is well :)
The Starkiller chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
Ahh! All makes sense! Happy birthday, and if a sequel is in your mind I would read it :)
Debbie-Leigh chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
Aww, this story is just amazing! I hope Im and Dhani get together soon! And, I'm scared to find out what will happen to Imagine at Central Park x Great so far! :D x