Reviews for Real Magic
Eva chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
This is gonna be good!
TooMuchMagic chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
This story was last updated a decade ago ._. It would have been amazing, I bet, if you had continued writing it. The auditions were so funny, I kept laughing! I'm not holding a lot of hope that you'll continue this, especially since it's been so long, but hopefully you will :) They haven't even gotten to Heathrow yet! Lovely so far, anyway.
shouldabeenblonde chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
So damn sad. This would have been epic
shouldabeenblonde chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
I adore this! Why, oh why didnt you finish it! Argh! Angst angst angst, bother bother bother
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
Wow, this is such a great idea. But i cant help but think this is like the Big Brother Show. Anyway, please update soon! Cant wait for D/H fluffiness! 3

NR
Musette Fujiwara chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
I loved it...

I wonder what happened
OfLoveAndLust chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
It will be FIVE YEARS Friday since you've updated! WHAT THE HECK? This story is SO good, I can't believe you haven't updated in SO LONG! PLEASE,PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE!

OfLoveAndLust
Gwinna chapter 4 . 4/10/2007
You're an amazing writer! I burst out laughing when I was reading the chapter with their auditions... I love your sense of humor. So sad that you stopped writing this before they actually got to the show! Well, thanks for writing these first few chapters anyway.
Lrnd chapter 4 . 3/10/2007
this is lots of fun!
sarahyyy chapter 4 . 1/19/2007
If this story isn't abandoned (it most probably is, since it hasn't been updated for about 4 years?) I really wish you would update it. This is just too good a story to abandon...

IT WAS AMAZING! I JUST LOVE IT!

_ Sarah
Hannah-Kiwii chapter 4 . 10/15/2006
Oh it's been so long sice an update!

UPDATE!

(how many fics have I asked you to update now? Sorry I'm so demanding you're just SUCH a good writter!)

Hannah-Errie
Hannah-Kiwii chapter 3 . 10/15/2006
This is just amazing

(is it just me or do my reviews get more flattering each time?)
Hannah-Kiwii chapter 2 . 10/15/2006