Reviews for Fear is the Heart of Love
TangibilityTurquoise8678 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
"jason, who has yet another head injury"
HAH THANK YOU FOR JABBING AT JASON'S ABILITY TO GET FRICKIN KNOCKED OUT IN EVERY FIGHT I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF HE'S KNOCKED OUT IN/FOR THE FINALE FIGHT WITH GAEA
Hestia11 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
That was really touching. And when I say that I mean it, it takes a lot to get me to like a Percabeth fic as it's not my favorite pairing.
colorful swirls chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I love this soo much! You're an amazing author! :)

-seaweedbrain213
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Aw that was really sweet Ioved it!(:
Biabelinda chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Beautiful! I cried, sniff!

I kind of thought about Peeta And Katniss, they were both broken and had each other to cope over all of this.

This is the same here. I think they will become a little insane, that's sad but...It makes sense.

Loved the humor you put there, even if it is just a little. Congratulations!
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Sweet and sad.
thestral.rider chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
*bawling uncontrollably*
I love it! Uncle Rick needs to give us a happy ending like this, even if it has it's bitterness, they're alive and well and together and it's enough
*sighs*
we'll miss you here at ff, though i might try and find you in this other place you mentioned :)
high.fiving.jesus chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This was positively beautiful. It was perfectly done; I didn't spot any grammatical errors, though I think that if I did they wouldn't even matter. This is such a sweet, short fic. I loved it sooo much.

The complexity of their characters and their relationship, the character arch portrayed in such a small amount of words is near perfect and beautiful. Their total reliance on one another, now and forever, is bittersweet. Tragic in the number of ways they've suffered, but wonderful in their finding peace in each other.

I just can't stress how much I love this.
traversing chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I loved the sweet fluffy stuff that there was in Son of Neptune, but I love all this angsty stuff after MoA.!

This seriously rocks.

I swear, after Tartarus, they will seriously be inseparable. I mean, come on. All those little fics about them breaking up or really fighting and going at it, I have a feeling that that could never happen (in the future.)
glitters and gold chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Aww, I'll miss you :( it's been a long time.

Soo, no shock that I really like this. I'm not madly in love with it; it's not quite as haunting as I would have expected. But anyway, I'm actually a little bit freaked out because you wrote down pretty much every thought I've had about the aftermath of Tartarus (assuming there is an aftermath. I honestly don't know if Percy will survive this round. I wish Heroes of Olympus didn't even exist, y'know?). Literally, everything. In probably the same language I would've used. Great writers think alike, yes? ;)
Kaitie85386 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I really like it. I'll miss your work.
sansadarling chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
ohmygods, my babies, i don't want to know how they'll be when they get out of tartarus. because they will get out. but oh, i am so scared for them and i love this fic but everything hurts and shipping them in hell gets a whole new meaning now.
mcfuz chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I have a fetish for these kinds of fics. This was really good.
purpleshadowmonster chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
That was amazing!
Allow Me To Speak chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
...I don't think I've liked a post MoA story more than this.

...I really, truly love it.