Reviews for Lose Yourself
Wisegal chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
I love this story, and I wish we had gotten something like this in the game. We got to hug Tali after her father died, but we don't get to comfort our girlfriend after she loses her entire civilization? I never understood that.

One very tiny nitpick... You described Liara's eyes as being red from crying, but asari have indigo blood so that wouldn't happen. We humans get red eyes from crying because the blood vessels in the eyeball dilate, but asari eyes would take on a purple tinge when bloodshot. Like I said, it's a tiny thing but I thought I'd pass it on. :-)
Majestic-MSFC chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
This is an amazing story, full of emotion and you're right this is something that should have been in the game if you were Liara's love interest.

I love how you added in Shepard's own Mindior's events showing that he can relate to what Liara is going through and remember his own feelings of when he was in Liara's position all those years ago.

A top story and a great read.
farrisr24 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Awesome! That's all I can say! I teared up!
Kushsugi9 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Superior material.
hochrami chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Excellent writing. I very much enjoyed the human element in Shepard, fiercely protecting Liara. Feeling the failure at Thessia, the desperation, the fury. This mirrored my playthrough almost exactly.
FasterGhost chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Very good. I liked the parallels between Liara's experiences on Thessia and Shepard's on Mindoir!
CN7 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Wow this story is amazing. I actually choked up a little bit.
Ygrain33 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
The failure of the Thessia mission and Shepard's defeated look afterwards made for one of the strongest parts of the game, and you really did justice to both Liara and Shepard's trauma by connecting this to his Mindoir past. Great work.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Great chapter! I like how you related this back to Mindoir. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
EyeFox chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Well... we know what ending he picked.
SurfinBird chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Love your stories! Keep it up! Bro sheep and Liara for life!
Sharrukin chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Nicely done. That's pretty much how the scene *should* have gone.