Reviews for Shard
Archaeopteryx Feather chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
Wow, extremely creepy! This is a totally new take on Starscream. O.o
Sunstreaker's Girl chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
I love this chapter! It's truly an awesome rewrite!
Skywinder chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
Poor Starscream.
cottoncandy903 chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
awesome! this great! more, more, more!
Sunstreaker's Girl chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
Yea! Looking great so far!
cottoncandy903 chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
I would luv to see the end of this. plz finish it
allseer15 chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
I love your story. its an interesting take on the cybertronian vampire thing. please update soon!
sweettea1 chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
The more I read, the more I feel bad for Starscream...and who was it that gave him the curse. The Fallen was there, but didn't give the curse; so who could it be? Guess we'll find out soon enough. ;)

Well, great Chapter and please update soon!

sweettea1
Starfire201 chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
Oh, you didn't have Skywarp teleport him to where I THINK you did. And you did, didn't you? Cleverly done.

It's easy to see that Skywarp is still angry at Starscream, but at the same time he's willing to help him too, knowing that what Megatron is doing is wrong. His way of helping is cruel, but very understandable.

At the moment, it seems that things have settled down. Wouldn't surprise me if at least Soundwave figures out how Starscream escaped, but given that he was having 2nd thoughts, I doubt he'll say anything. At least, I hope so.

In answer to your question there, I'm not sure Starscream is out of the woods yet, and I bet Skywarp will be sick when he realizes where the AllSpark was sent.
Starfire201 chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
You know what occurred to me the biggest flaw in Megatron's plan is? This: What does he think will happen when there are no more Autobots for Starscream to rip the Sparks out of? Apparently, that hasn't occurred to him.

Yeah, you have to feel a bit bad for the two Seekers. At this point, I think confining Starscream to Chaar would be a mercy for him.
SheegothBait chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
Like this story is so creepy but cool! What happens next?
Shadir chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
Megatron is miserable
sweettea1 chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
I agree...poor Starscream and Skywarp. I guess we should expect nothing less from Megatron and his evil plans.

Good job on the Chap and keep up the great work! Please update soon!

sweettea1
Shadir chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
Megatron... Safe for so little, for so little. Beams!
Starfire201 chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
Well, well. So there was an Autobot spy there or at least a spy camera they planted. Megatron probably doesn't know, but Starscream sure does. Seems like his plan is already ruined before it even begins. So there's another variable he didn't take into account.

And it seems Soundwave is having 2nd thoughts in light of what has just happened. Smart mech, but he should have kept his mouth shut in the first place.

But what really gets me, is that Megatron thought the "show" was spectacular, and he had just been attacked. Slow learner. And arrogant enough to think he has the upper hand, to boot. I look forward to seeing him get his comeuppance.