Reviews for The Fear of Blinking
APH-Mexico-Don't-Care chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
;-;

Why does this crossover even exist? I swear, us fans are just a bunch of masochists.
oqueenamber chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Awesome.
Dainnnnaaa chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
This is absolutely perfect! I love it so much! Please keep writing or i will run out of reasons to cry.
Cara chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
Why do you need to make me cry? :*(
Cara chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
Im so damn depressed now :*(
grunthos chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
All I said was it makes a couple of mistakes.
grunthos chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
When I said what I did, she was rude to me. Simple as that.
DarkLordStormageddon chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Dear grunthos,
"First of all, it was the Maya not the Mayans, and they didn't predict the end of the world. It's not that the prophecy wasn't true, because the prophecy was never made. And there have been 42 companions. Five have died. They all break?"

First off, did you even READ the second chapter? Break does NOT mean die. Okay?

Second, you do not need to SPAM my stories to tell me that this fanfiction that I LOVE is wrong. That is just flat out obnoxious and rude.

Third, this author is an AMAZING writer and does not need people like you to ruin that for her (or him. You can never be too sure). So please, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Thanks for your time,
Madi
grunthos chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
DarkLordStormageddon chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Words cannot describe how I feel right now. Is that good or bad, I don't know yet. All I know is that you are a very good author. Very good. And at least that is good. Well, I'm going to stop typing before I write a novel, but you need to know that this is amazing.
nyarlarthotep chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
For goodness sake, his companions do not all die. There have been 42 companions and only five have died.
GravityOnEarth chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
OMFG SRSLY. PAIN. WHY AM I DOING THIS TO MYSELF. I'm so sad right now. :( because Ponds and Gus. And sadness because Doctor and Hazel. :,,,,( and grief and loneliness. And REMIND ME WHY I DO THIS TO MYSELF AT 12:50 IN THE MORNING.

BTW, amazeballz story. I loved it. However said it made me. It was still an amazing fic.

GravityOnEarth
((LOGGED OFF))
Scaroth chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
In Doctor Who's 33 years, only five companions have actually died.
QueenOfBeasts chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
FRENCH THE LLAMA YOU MADE ME CRY!
I cried at the end of TFioS.
I cried at the end of TATM.
Then you combinded them.
You sick son of a gun, I love you.
Mavic Chen chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
In all of Doctor Who, only five companions have died. They all break? Hardly.