Reviews for Black Magic
Atem King Of Games chapter 3 . 7/3
that is funny when Anubis said he had arachnophobia hehehheheheheh
Atem King Of Games chapter 1 . 7/3
this rocks!
why did you add darkrai?im not telling you you shouldn't but...why not never mind
you can make it as long as you want because your storys intrest me
loved the chapter dont know if you can even read my r and r if you can tell me what it means!
awsome but now i think carter is better than cat
still love your story stuff
this was funny when anubis said he screamed like a girl!you are so funny!and about a tutu and his father hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhha ehhh ehhh funny almost most of it was funny.
this was a good descriptive story even if it was a bit dark .
Medolia chapter 12 . 3/27
Thanx for putting my character
Guest chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
OK. I'm adding Suzann in the book I'm writeing
Medolia chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Hi I would like to submit an OC
Name: Michelle Winter
Age: 15 1\2
Gender: Female
Height: 5 inches smaller than Suzanne
Appearance: She has a perfect tan, bright blue eyes, and blonde hair to her back in ringlets but, when in combat her hair turns red and looks like Rihanna's hair in her video for Love The Way You Lie.
Clothing: A black leather jacket, a light blue tank top, jeans, and high tops.
Jewelry: the eye of Anubis necklace, which she inside her shirt so no one notices and a cuff bracelets with the eye of Anubis on them and hides them under\in her sleeves.
Personality: Tomboy, punk, Hates Walt, Carter and Sadie's guts. Good friends with Suzanne and Capri. Tough.
Power: she can make ice.(Elsa's power from the movie frozen)
Magic: Death\Dark magic
Follower of: Anubis but no one knows not even Anput! She also has a crush on Anubis!
Strength: She's strongest in cold places or in places of death.
Weaknesses: Fire
Fears: Fire
Odd trait: She talk in every language and even backwards!
Scar\birthmarks: She was born with the symbol of Ma' at on the back of neck.
Back round: On the day she was born in Hollywood, California both her parents were killed by Magician's and all her family members wouldn't take her and called her devil since she was born with the mark of Ma' at and had the aura of Anubis. So she was sent to a foster home. She broke out at age 5 and met a Jackal (Kebechet in disguise though she doesn't and still doesn't know) and they've been running around Brooklyn ever since remembering the followers of Horus and Isis who killed her parents. She named her Jackal, Kayla.
Any questions regarding her just PM you can use her,
Lioness Deity chapter 11 . 1/4/2014
Ooh. KEEP GOING! It was like, since, October 10th or something sincenyou last updated. Andnyou wouldn't think that the host of Sekhmet wouldn'ylt have issues either?
Lioness Deity chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Wow, it ha sbeen a year since you started this.
animefreak chapter 9 . 10/2/2013
Omg! I'm tots loving this story! OH MY kami sama! U better write more! I wish I knew you in real life. *sigh* demo that's just ain't gonna happen. Anyway Ja!