Reviews for Black Magic
Name: Michelle Winter
Age: 15 1\2
Gender: Female
Height: 5 inches smaller than Suzanne
Appearance: She has a perfect tan, bright blue eyes, and blonde hair to her back in ringlets but, when in combat her hair turns red and looks like Rihanna's hair in her video for Love The Way You Lie.
Clothing: A black leather jacket, a light blue tank top, jeans, and high tops.
Jewelry: the eye of Anubis necklace, which she inside her shirt so no one notices and a cuff bracelets with the eye of Anubis on them and hides them under\in her sleeves.
Personality: Tomboy, punk, Hates Walt, Carter and Sadie's guts. Good friends with Suzanne and Capri. Tough.
Power: she can make ice.(Elsa's power from the movie frozen)
Magic: Death\Dark magic
Follower of: Anubis but no one knows not even Anput! She also has a crush on Anubis!
Strength: She's strongest in cold places or in places of death.
Weaknesses: Fire
Fears: Fire
Odd trait: She talk in every language and even backwards!
Scar\birthmarks: She was born with the symbol of Ma' at on the back of neck.
Back round: On the day she was born in Hollywood, California both her parents were killed by Magician's and all her family members wouldn't take her and called her devil since she was born with the mark of Ma' at and had the aura of Anubis. So she was sent to a foster home. She broke out at age 5 and met a Jackal (Kebechet in disguise though she doesn't and still doesn't know) and they've been running around Brooklyn ever since remembering the followers of Horus and Isis who killed her parents. She named her Jackal, Kayla.
Any questions regarding her just PM you can use her,
Medolia
Lioness Deity chapter 11 . 1/4
Ooh. KEEP GOING! It was like, since, October 10th or something sincenyou last updated. Andnyou wouldn't think that the host of Sekhmet wouldn'ylt have issues either?
Lioness Deity chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Wow, it ha sbeen a year since you started this.
animefreak chapter 9 . 10/2/2013
Omg! I'm tots loving this story! OH MY kami sama! U better write more! I wish I knew you in real life. *sigh* demo that's just ain't gonna happen. Anyway Ja!
lioness Deity chapter 9 . 9/20/2013
You are freaking awesome!
Red wing chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
Please continue . And add some of the OC people listed the twins are cool and so is Jake. Jakes path should be Anubis but he never uses death magic .
Gaint 22 chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
Amy Robinson age: 12 gender : female
Appearance: blonde hair ,tan skin , blue eyes
Clothing : pink t- shirt , blue jeans
Height : 3'2
Personality : generally nice , tomboy
Jewelry: gold cross necklace
Magic : diviner god path : Isis
Likes : sports , shoes , and carter in that way
Hates : heights ,and jazz

Twin 2 : Dj Robison youngest by 1 minute
Age : 12 gender : make appearance : brown hair , white skin , brown eyes
Clothing : blue Lon sleeves shirt , black sweat pants personality : trouble maker , sensitive
Magic : combat Mahican path : Horus
Hates : Amy being annoying , cats , sharp objects Fears : spiders
Baseball fan chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
The god path is Neith or Horus or Thoth or anubis i cant chose which you prefer

Sorry I can't make up my mind
Baseball fan chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
Thanks for the correction Gaint 22 ..
Giant 22 chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
Baseball fan I think you mean the path of Neith the hunting goddes .
Baseball fan chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
Sorry I keep on adding reviews ... My OC character Jake might run to his room and kick or punch the door or wall if he is really mad . I know all my reviews might get annoying and you might not want to put my OC character in your story. But if you do put him in your story I thank you .
Baseball fan chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
Please write more chapters . I can't wait to read more . I wonder if she will have a duel with Sadie or it could be a 3 or four way battle. So any ways can't wait to read more .
Baseball fan chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
He also has brown eyes .. So forget to type that in my other comment .
Baseball fan chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
Name: Jake Jefferson
Age: 13
Gender : male
Height : 3'5
Appearance : black hair white skin
Cloths : a white t- shirt , black jeans , red and white shoes
Personality : quick to temper
Magic : animal charmer
God path : Horus
Likes : woods , forest ,jungles
Hates : deep water areas , ghosts .
He always carries a skateboard , and he has a crush on jazz .