Reviews for How Different Their Lives Would Be
SA-fan 2011 chapter 19 . 3/16
What if they are having a little party on Drovers Run celebrating the news of Nick being alive and Stevia, Alex, Rose, Luke and the children staying there for the night, then returning to Wilgul the next day and discover smashed windows and even more destruction inside the house?

Knowing that only one certain person would have done this to them, and the fact that Kane might not be far away, will that ruin the progress Stevie has made and her and Alex's fairly new relationship?

Is Alex going to contact Bryce to ask him for his help?

Can Nick and Stevie help each other deal with their wounded souls and heal from inside?

Will Harry's death get Alex and Stevie back together?
aivana chapter 19 . 2/6
Sweet chapter, I'm glad they finally got to be happy together.
kepc chapter 19 . 2/6
Very well done it's nice that their happy please let it stay that way for quite awhile . In this story they've had enough pain and deserve nice long piece of happiness .
aivana chapter 18 . 1/12
I'm glad Stevie finally let him in. Great job! Can't wait for more.
SA-fan 2011 chapter 17 . 1/10
Not letting Harry intimidate her and scare her to give him what he wants but being able to show him how tough she is and that he can't mess with her is another good sign of progress!

And Stevie not bolting from the room immediately after what Alex said, is telling me that even though there is progress, there is still a long way to go for Alex and Stevie!

But as they say time heals all wounds!

When they finally find out that Nick is alive it has to be celebrated, and I am sure Stevie and Regan are going to have a great time together making cocktails and for Stevie to really have some fun and be carefree like she hasn't really been in a long time!
kepc chapter 18 . 1/11
Beautiful absolutely beautiful :)
kepc chapter 17 . 1/5
Beautiful chapter I was disappointed that it ended. Well Done :)
kepc chapter 16 . 12/14/2013
I can picture this which is great but I have this feeling of dread in the back of my mind its all going too well? Looking forward to the next chapter..Well done.
SA-fan 2011 chapter 15 . 11/28/2013
Stevie telling Alex about what led to Kana's conception is a good sign that makes me certain she is beginning to heal, and by confessing this traumatic incident to Alex and no longer having to hide it from him will hopefully help her make the nightmares disappear.

I hope that they will all soon receive the unexpected happy phone call from Nick that he is in fact alive!

Nick might be the key that can help Stevie heal and vice versa.

I have a gut feeling that Dee Dee will be part of Nick's emotional healing, who can bring back his joy and self confidence, and make Dee Dee's fear of others and others fear of her disappear!

I am sure Dee Dee can sense Nick's laid back calming soul, who feels somehow trapped inside of himself and feels frustrated that no one really can understand how he feels, as they do not know how it feels to have been in a coma and missing weeks of their own life, weeks that he will never will be able to get back again!
And at the same time having to accept people treating him as if he could break down at any moment, when all he wants is his friends and family to approach him before he was mugged and had been in a coma!
kepc chapter 15 . 11/25/2013
Awesome love it! Well done...Hopefully Kane has fallen off a cliff some where. Mongrel.
kepc chapter 14 . 11/5/2013
Well done another great chapter :) Looking forward to the next one.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/18/2013
I love your storyline it's different from the usual fanfics. Very original!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/18/2013
Love that line ...her hope was in the hands of the man who drove the truck ...
kepc
kepc chapter 12 . 6/16/2013
Loved it! But the entire time I have this feeling of dread that Kane will turn up, and I wonder if he's done too much damage to her for her to be able to love Alex and trust him like she should:(
kepc chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
Made my heart feel happy very nicely done :)