Reviews for Loved and Lost
sheisadwellingplacefordemons chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
So I was listening to "Hello" by Evanescene while reading this. And my heart really started to hurt /: It was just too much. I cried.

This was...beautiful.
The Darkness Knight chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I agree with you, I don't know why they had to kill Lucy off, I mean, its not like Desmond is going to get a woman in one game.

But I loved this!
Shadow Chaser chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
You know, the date completely passed by me as I now realize, we're actually starting to live in the world of the games since September. Then I saw this. Then I cried and railed against Ubisoft for killing off one of the best female characters ever. *sigh* Thank you, thank you so much for posting this.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Hm, how should I say it?

Your story brought me to the verge of tears. It's wonderfull written.
ultimateform14 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
There are a thousand different ways Ubisoft could have done this, and all of them would be better than what they did. They've yet to make a correct decision regarding this franchise since. Honestly, I've been avoiding the AC series like hell because of it. I was more excited for the HD re-release of a 2001 game than I am for ACIII...

...and you just nailed exactly why. But at least we had the time we had with her. At least we have wonderful stories like this one, and the realm of our imaginations - an endless source of creation for all that is good for and in each of us. Thank you much. :')
juno57 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Ahhhhh! The feels have attacked me for the umpteenth time today!
I must say, this is one of your best fics so far that I've read- your description was lovely and natural. I commend you on your points you bring up, especially about the whole 'caretaker' business- the center of my fics is usually just that :)
I really enjoyed it, and congrats on getting it finished for her-
Eulogy of sorts. Maybe if you feel like being super awesome again, you'll look at Fever and Remembrance ( my tribute fic) that I uploaded today :3
Stay lovely, ( and like me, try not to cry too much o2o)