Reviews for What Did You Mean?
SunKat chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Great job. I remember that episode so well, and this story added all the details we weren't able to see on screen.
Benda realized she really loved Fritz and was ready to try her hand at a serious relationship when she got rid of all the letters and stuff from Pope. The argument made the way clear for her.
Labyrinth01 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This was great. I always thought Fritz was being a jealous jerk by telling Brenda "I love you" for the first time in this context. It is so nice to see that fleshed out and explored for what it was-possessive jealousy on Fritz's part, and go Brenda for not putting up with it! Well done.
Cocobelle chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Love it! I love that you had BLJ return the earrings. I also like that there were some feelings for Will besides the job that she had to work through. That is a real relationship, and I think she has always wanted to give Will the benefit of the doubt because she loved him so much. It is obvious in all of the stuff she saved for so many years that she cared deeply about him. She didn't ditch all the stuff in anger when they broke up. She probably pined for him for awhile; she can see that Fritz is the real deal, but she is a little scared of giving all of herself again...well written.
CC chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
LOVED IT
csfan chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I love your writing, this story is no exception. Great to see those scenes expanded a bit. I always love it when they make up, the second "I love you" was the sweetest and Fritz wanting Brenda to respond was cute and funny the way she was being coy. I think she showed him she loves him and told him while showing it!