Reviews for Let Me See You Stripped
Hi there, I see that you haven't updated this story in years, so there's probably very little chance of it happening at all. I normally wouldn't do this, but I'd just like to say how great I think this story is! It's really well written, and I love your interpretation of the characters. I would be delighted to see it updated sometime, if you would ever consider it :) Well done anyway and all the best!
Bellaria chapter 9 . 4/16/2017
This is really really good, it would be interesting to see in Jacobs head, I bet hes got himself in knots a bit? But great!
MCJwolflover chapter 9 . 4/11/2017
Please write some more, I love it.
Liljaiiris chapter 8 . 11/29/2016
Came to read the story the second time and still loved it! Please give us an update!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/31/2016
More! Please!
Jessesarahjane chapter 9 . 11/21/2015
Please, more! !
MarinaNamaste chapter 5 . 10/29/2015
Wow. Agro Jake defended Bella? That's my guess as to why Quil has a fat lip, any how. Why are they shitty at Bella though? Fingers crossed the next chapter reveals more!

Are these two ever going to get it on?!
MarinaNamaste chapter 4 . 10/29/2015
Who's this person on the phone? What's Jake's secret?
way to keep cock blocking us! It's torture!
MarinaNamaste chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
I'm just loving this story. It really difficult to write a Jake that might secretly love Bella but turns on the 'I don't care' factor when his with his friends. But yiuve done it. You've done a great job of creating this three domentional character. Well done.
Liljaiiris chapter 9 . 10/13/2015
Holy shit, this was so good! I LOVED it! Went to my favs straight away :D I hope one day you get the inspiration to finish this, it SO deserves it. I'll be waiting for future updates!
Karma chapter 9 . 3/13/2015
Why do you always start great stories and never finish them. It's frustrating
Jacobzlover chapter 8 . 3/10/2015
Update this story please
renee chapter 9 . 4/3/2014
Let them be falling in love and have a better ending
GatorM14 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
update soon? great story. )
innoquous chapter 9 . 1/31/2014