Reviews for The Barney Apocalypse
Aladdinina Magi chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
O.o oh god that fucking gave me goosebumps this rated m not k cause of Barney
Kelly2013 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Lol hilarious!
iluvninjas chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
lol too hilarious!
YellowQueen chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
LOL! Love it! You are the best author! You make amazing Naruto Stories!
Gueest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
well. if that was a movie, i would scream,run,and hide. that's pure horror. i dont want the barney virus!
Hyacynthianna chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Lol!
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
YOU! ARE! EVIL! and i love you*hands over a squirming Itachi and chibbi Loki*

Itachi: no way, i only did bad stuff to help people he killed his dad because he hated him

Loki: *smirks and switches Itachi into Naruto's body which includes all the hyper hormones while Naruto gets to play with all the Uchiha's skills*

Itachi: *pales* you wouldn't

PD: try me 3
Gaaralover2247 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
WHAT THE HELL?! Not only was this good but... BARNEY! I KEEL YOU!
shinjivizard chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
teeheee... the little stuffed dinosaur that started it all...
Shadow Knight Destroyer chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Atomic bomb how the hell did he find it
Trojan Virus chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Nice!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Oh my god! that was absolutely hilarious! I hope you make more stories like this.
Lavendor Queen chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Hahaha! I so hate barney very much... It still put a smile on my thou and now i will never go near, touch, speak or hear of Barney ever again.
RamblingFox2501 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Um...just what gave you the idea to write this?
I'm sorry, but I don't really find this to be funny or entertaining, just... weird with some confusion (How did the Barney doll get there in the first place? How can Itachi "redirect" a virus? How can the bodies of Pain act independently when they're just corpses with chakra reactors? Does everyone eventually return to normal like the Akatsuki did? etc.). Did this idea just come out of the blue or something and you just had to write it down? If that's the case, then I can understand, having done that myself.
Still, I know that there are other people out there who enjoy this kind of story, and this isn't a bad Fanfiction, so I'm sure you'll get more reviews.