Reviews for First Aid
watlocked chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Awwwwwwww! I love it! Yeah, I didn't find out about this show until after it was canceled :( But, it was, and still is, an awesome show. And this is an awesome Fan Fiction of it.
StarliteOracle chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Username Unknown chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
AWE! This was so sweet, and you could definitely feel the pull between the two of them. Thanks so much for writing this!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
nice. i liked it.
Wicked42 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Aww, that was cute! I love the idea that he'd just barge into her place and make himself at home. Fabulous. 3
Vanidot chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I haven't gotten to see the Unusuals but this was a good story. Thanks for posting. TTFN Vani
Keira-House M.D chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
So sweet, I like to think its the beginnings of romance, because they would be great together. I also only discovered the Unusuals after it was cancelled, but I really enjoyed it, especially since I'm a fan of Jeremy Renner and Amber Tamblyn. Great story.
Wyndes chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
That was really sweet! It made me glad I looked for Unusuals fanfic tonight.
KennaWynters chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Awwww so sweet and adorable I loved those two and your right they totally should have been a couple. Curse the network for not picking this series up longer I loved this and only discovered it because I have a huge addiction to all things Jeremy Renner.

This show was wickedly funny and it totally would have been a great success.

Anyways loved the story you did a great job on this.
Abztract Isight chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I'm in the same boat as you; finding a great TV show after it's cancelled. I loved the partnership of Casey and Jason. This was a great one shot, you should continue it and develop it into a full story.
Bookgirl82 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Thank you! I love the interaction between Jason and Casey. I also didn't get into this show until it was over, but I love it and was thrilled to see some new fanfic.
readingfrenzy chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Well done. I hope you write more. I am definitely reading into their being a Casey and Walsh romance. Very sweet how he cares for her. Thanks. RF
25thday chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
aww that's a really sweet story, would've loved to see more Casey/Jason on the show and this just fits the bill :)
chrisfaithalin chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I loved this. There are not nearly enough stories for these two and I'm glad you added to the mix. This was very cute while still being true to the characters. Thanks for posting.
Wildmage116 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I love it! You wrote the pairing between Casey and Jason just perfectly!
I recently discovered The Unusuals and am equally as bummed that it is cancelled. I have been feeding my obsession with stories like yours and hope to read more from you soon!