Reviews for Secrets
6sixteen chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
I feel awful cause I laughed with joy when joff died! I love this story!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/7/2013
What about the dog?
sw00n chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
I love this story!

As for it being believable, I don't think Cersei would have let the baby get away and the hunting trip would have been too easy and too lucky, but I'm not complaining! Yay for Sansa and Sandor!

Hope you update soon :)
Freya's Valhalla chapter 11 . 1/15/2013
Well, I don't think Cersei would've ever let Sansa walk away just like that, much less supposedly carrying Joffrey's son (even if she doesn't like Sansa, Cersei has no proof of her not bearing her grandson). Regardless, I wonder what will happen now with Sansa and Sandor!
CaroH99 chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
Aww yes it was believable enough! So glad Sansa is free of Joffrey and Cersei and is going away! Wohoo! *Happy dance*
And okay, you even made me like Tyrion here, so kudos for that as well x)
QueenOfThorns82 chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
Am I the only one who thinks this seems out of nowhere and unlikely, I can't be!
Littlefeatherofhope chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
Oooh good plot twist! Very interesting take on the typical Sansan stories-can't wait for more!
akwiehaopqjsbsi chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
Well I didn't see that coming! I've always loved Tyrion, so of course I love him being the one who helps them get out. I just wonder if it'll be worse for them once they're outside the castle walls... Update soon!
crushnotsosecret chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
doesn't suck, and i'd loved to see them scaping to winterfell. hope they will
crushnotsosecret chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
i hope everything is picking up for you. XOXO
crushnotsosecret chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
not so crazy about it, but still loving the story... just because i'm hopping for a chance of them together for real, and having a family without hiding.
crushnotsosecret chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
you and your cliffhangers... you ARE a sadist, so i guess i'm a masoquist, because i loved this fic. still, don't make us suffer that much.
crushnotsosecret chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
i feel happy that they are having a child together, but makes me sad that he can't claim he/she, can you find a way to make them a happy family? i'm a sucker for happy endings, as unlikely as they may be. i just read chapter 2 and you have writen 10 (or 9) so far, so maybe you already went my way... the best for you, great story
crushnotsosecret chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
like it so far, but i'm sorry the little sh... is not dead
akwiehaopqjsbsi chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
Read through the whole thing in one go. You got the characters spot on, especially Joffrey and Sandor. Love the concept. I've always loved SanSan, but I particularly like how you portray Sandor's soft and squishy side. Update soon, pretty please.