Reviews for Battlefield
RichardGrayson Robin-Nightwing chapter 1 . 3/4
its a great story are you continuing the story?
Akira Akahoshi chapter 15 . 8/20/2014
HOLY FRIGGING ROMAN EMPIRE! (I literally mean Holy Roman Empire not the Roman Empire that was known have roman mythology, and I use this as a Hetalia reference) I LOVE THIS! PLEASE SAY YOU'RE GONNA UPDATE SOON?! Also who will Danny be with? Personally I ship him with Robin but hey, anyway I hope you update soon! I am in love with this fic!
Hound of Judgement chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Plz come back to this story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
hi chapter 15 . 5/31/2014
a cliffhanger!and, do more dany/robin!
HI chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO! Danny/Robin. Danny/Robin. DANNY/ROBIN! pleeaasse get Robin to ask Danny out!
Hi chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
hello, on top you asked me to vote if danny should end up with vlad or robin. If you mean the robin from teen titans I want robin. I guess you might want some reasons why for me to truly convince you.
1) the are too many danny and vlad fanfictions.
2) I reall don't think danny would ever really fall in love with vlad the evil guy.
3) I don't think any of Danny's parents will approve
Don't get me wrong I got nothing against danny and Vlad, I just really want to see some Danny/Robin
I love you story, continue!
unlikey yaoi paring chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
nooooooopooo why !all well I will just tune the page lol
guest chapter 15 . 12/9/2013
Update this story is epic! Please continue this! Just fix you sentence fluency and no problem! Please Danny's been kidnapped for months(not really) rescue him already!
guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Go Robin go! Save Danny from that jerk, then sweep him of his feet! Danny pick Robin, he's meant for you!
guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Clockwork and dan...wow there are things you just cant unsee. Great now just pictured robin and danny in their place...strangely ok with it. update!
guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Robin, go save danny! you should totally make the titans dress up like medieval times and such. Robin going into mortal combat with Aragon in his dragon form and just owning him. Make Sam and tucker get lost or show up after the battle and everyone's leaving. Maybe a quirky joke like Robin telling Danny like " didn't think I was going to miss our date now, did you?" seriously update!
guest chapter 15 . 10/10/2013
OMC(oh my clockwork)you need. To update I can't handle the suspense! I really don't like Sam or tucker, why can't they get it in their deceitful little heads that no matter what they do they can't fix it! Danny's trying to move on and heal but they keep trying to shove their way into his life and act like nothing wrong! Like what they did was as simple as cancelling movie night or breaking his skateboard.
amazing story please continue this I totally want Danny and Robin to get together! Darn fruit loop! Any way update!
Cat Hill chapter 15 . 8/7/2013
Awesome chapter yet agian! I love this. I am very much looking forward to Robin and Danny's date. Please keep up the good work.
darkloveforfanfiction chapter 15 . 8/6/2013
Hm, I am hating Vlad in this story. Don't know how I feel about Sam and Tucker, on the fence, but leaning towards dislike. Robin and Danny will make a cute couple!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/5/2013
omg plz keeping going update soon (love this chapter BTW)