Reviews for Battlefield
Uwaaaaah...! The plot thickens... But it's kinda annoying how easily Danny gets knocked out and stuff when he has so much power and super healing. Like why doesn't he force through the pain and kick butt? He never gets himself out of the most dangerous situations, even after the hellish grilling he was put through by his Mom! -sigh- Well, besides that, I love everything about this story. (Though I don't understand why they don't know Slade's angle by now, since he's been saying it to his face every time they meet.) It's a really interesting story, and I love the family dynamics and all the little ghost culture details you put into it. I really wish this story wasn't abandoned. It's such a wonderful story. It's such a shame that it probably won't ever continue; unless you let someone adopt it. But I'm just hoping that someday you'll come back to this story and work on it. (Btw, I ship RobinxDanny! Vlad's being too manipulative for my tastes; if I was Danny, I'd be almost completely put off for having a relationship with him when finding out Vlad and Plasmius are one and the same. Going behind his back like that, keeping secrets, manipulating him... It just smacks of betrayal. And that is NOT what a loving relationship needs. And Danny would agree. His Mom and Grandda already agree, lol, what with the comments about not telling who he really is and stuff.)
Bahahahahahahahahahahaha! I absolutely love the moment where BB meows smugly at the jealous Robin and Plasmius when he gets cuddled by Danny in cat form! It's like he's teasing them about how easily he can get what they want. xD It's hilarious!
Rosie dragoneel chapter 15 . 4/25/2016
TTATT please tell me this story wasn't abandoned...
RichardGrayson Robin-Nightwing chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
its a great story are you continuing the story?
Akira Akahoshi chapter 15 . 8/20/2014
HOLY FRIGGING ROMAN EMPIRE! (I literally mean Holy Roman Empire not the Roman Empire that was known have roman mythology, and I use this as a Hetalia reference) I LOVE THIS! PLEASE SAY YOU'RE GONNA UPDATE SOON?! Also who will Danny be with? Personally I ship him with Robin but hey, anyway I hope you update soon! I am in love with this fic!
Hound of Judgement chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Plz come back to this story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
hi chapter 15 . 5/31/2014
a cliffhanger!and, do more dany/robin!
HI chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO! Danny/Robin. Danny/Robin. DANNY/ROBIN! pleeaasse get Robin to ask Danny out!
Hi chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
hello, on top you asked me to vote if danny should end up with vlad or robin. If you mean the robin from teen titans I want robin. I guess you might want some reasons why for me to truly convince you.
1) the are too many danny and vlad fanfictions.
2) I reall don't think danny would ever really fall in love with vlad the evil guy.
3) I don't think any of Danny's parents will approve
Don't get me wrong I got nothing against danny and Vlad, I just really want to see some Danny/Robin
I love you story, continue!
unlikey yaoi paring chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
nooooooopooo why !all well I will just tune the page lol
guest chapter 15 . 12/9/2013
Update this story is epic! Please continue this! Just fix you sentence fluency and no problem! Please Danny's been kidnapped for months(not really) rescue him already!
guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Go Robin go! Save Danny from that jerk, then sweep him of his feet! Danny pick Robin, he's meant for you!
guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Clockwork and dan...wow there are things you just cant unsee. Great now just pictured robin and danny in their place...strangely ok with it. update!
guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Robin, go save danny! you should totally make the titans dress up like medieval times and such. Robin going into mortal combat with Aragon in his dragon form and just owning him. Make Sam and tucker get lost or show up after the battle and everyone's leaving. Maybe a quirky joke like Robin telling Danny like " didn't think I was going to miss our date now, did you?" seriously update!
guest chapter 15 . 10/10/2013
OMC(oh my clockwork)you need. To update I can't handle the suspense! I really don't like Sam or tucker, why can't they get it in their deceitful little heads that no matter what they do they can't fix it! Danny's trying to move on and heal but they keep trying to shove their way into his life and act like nothing wrong! Like what they did was as simple as cancelling movie night or breaking his skateboard.
amazing story please continue this I totally want Danny and Robin to get together! Darn fruit loop! Any way update!