Reviews for Odin's Revenge - The Abduction Of Arthur
wryter501 chapter 1 . 19h
only ten reviews - i would have expected more for such a well-written story! (though you might re-think the format, to more and shorter chapters, just sayin'.)
i liked how you included the outside healing agency - the girl and her father, oc's but very smoothly done (and especially the bit of romance!). i liked how merlin's magic is strong and smart, but not to the point where the reader expects him to control all events and be able to prevent arthur's abduction, torture, etc.
i really liked how the story seemed to have no solution - wildly i hoped merlin's presence or magic might heal arthur, that possibly the knights and gwen and gaius might have manufactured an escape of their own in merlin's absence from conquered camelot - but yet the pieces were already in place for the time reversal. merlin had already claimed the identity emrys, the girl had already mentioned her mother and artifacts she was left - and the phrase that triggered alice's memory of the crystal magic - and just in time as abersol (well done with that villain, btw!) was pounding on the door...
i kind of wanted to see arthur deal with the spy-servant, and abersol (and agravaine, while i'm at it) - and merlin meet the girl again for the first time... can't have everything, i guess. :) well done, though!
Linorien chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I enjoyed this. It might have been better in multiple chapters but no matter; easier to read without internet.
Very good description and I especially loved Merlin foiling the plan when he went back in time.
Hi chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Awesome
amechan87 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Nice one!
somebodyknightmerlinalready chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Oohhh I really liked this story :3 it was interesting, I only wish that Morgana was in it more. And that the part about Morgana being attracted to Arthur and the strange part with the old man Arthur... could've been left out... ._. But still a really good story! :3
Lady of The Wind Dweller chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I really enjoyed reading this fic!Great job! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Excellent story.
zendog chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Really enjoyed this story, the plot flowed well and quite unexpectedly. You are probably wanting a bit of breathing space after writing this but it would be great to see a sequel, with Merlin finding Alice again. After all he does deserve some reward for all he's done...
Rocky181 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Great story! Loved it!
Arkana87 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I love this fic! I collect it to my favourites!:-)
Starzinmieyez chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
This was amazing! Truly amazing!