Reviews for Agni Kai
Pula Nuvem chapter 1 . 2/20
i thought only fire benders fought agni kais .
Dustmote25 chapter 19 . 1/31
When Noatok died i had to blink back tears. You're an awesome writer
Classy Claryon chapter 19 . 12/23/2014
Dang girl o.o ease up on those paragraph lengths, got confusing and hard to read...
Guest chapter 19 . 8/25/2014
this was just so amazing and i fangirled out alot and cried so much on the two last chapters...alot you are a great writer
DeviantPrincess.DAfan chapter 19 . 1/8/2014
this is by far the best Amorra fic I have read. It made me cry when Amon died :(
nice work
ThisChick96 chapter 19 . 11/21/2013
I read you story and a few things seemed a bit off to me. I would like to first of all that I am not here to flame it or to make fun or it just offering my opinion. I enjoyed the parts of Noatak's past and his relationship with his family but what happened to Tarrlok? You never explained what happened to him. If he never went to republic city then where is he? Why does Yakone still have his bending? Talking about Yakone being an abusive father is a nice viewpoint. As cruel of a man as we see him in the fastbacks, him abusing his family sounds possible. Why is the title Agni Kai?...That's the name of a fight between two fire benders not water benders. There never was a word used to describe a fight between two water benders, you could have simple said duel or fight. The interaction between Korra and Amon is good in the beginning but after a while it becomes a bit OOC. Why would Korra kiss Amon? And in front of everyone..I can understand her begging and getting on her knees but Korra is a fighter she hates to feel defeated. Mako (in the cannon) was her first kiss. Relationships and romance were something foreign to her, having lived in the south pole for most of her life. Having Korra kiss Amon doesn't make sense. Although we have heard Amon's lustful ideas about the young avatar, we've never really seen him act of them enough for Korra to get the idea that he wanted her. Understand that you are pairing Korra and Amon together but you also have to consider that Korra is terrified of the equalist leader. Having Amon take Korra's first kiss by force seems more likely. Korra making a deal with the leader to keep her friends safe sounds more accurate by letting Amon kiss her. You have Korra joking around with Amon and that seems a bit strange. Why would she joke around with her enemy, her captor. I can understand that Korra can be sympathetic towards her enemies but falling in love with Amon at that point and feeling that sorry for him is OOC. And why would the people of republic city think of Korra as a traitor? It was obvious that she was being held prisoner by the equalist at the pro-bending game. Why would Beifong go out on a hunt for Korra. Beifong has been shown to have more of a black and white perspective of right and wrong being a cop but still. Why would the avatar betray her people? although beifong doesn't know Korra as well as others way she knows that she's not a bad person. Also why did Beifong take away Tenzin's family? Is she was going to put anyone in jail it would have been Tenzin. the only one who knows Airtemple Island the best and is a master airbender. Instead she takes his non-bender pregnant wife, and three young airbenders under the age of 13? You also can't put children that young in jail...I'm not saying Tenzin's kids don't kick a lot of ass. but they are still only children. Lin taking the children and his wife would be breaking a law. Lastly why did Korra just leave Republic City. Sure the equalist are gone now but now there's even more civil unrest. The people think the avatar has turned against them. That would lead to more riots and violence in the streets. it would have been best if Korra simply stayed and worked her way back into the peoples trust. To Korra leaving would be like giving up. Leaving would prove even more that to the people that she had turned her back on them. And Korra hates being defeated in anything. And where did that gun get a gun. They've never mentioned having guns in Lok. Most of the mafia/ gang members are all benders having no need for guns. And how can Amon see Avatar Aang? I thought only Korra could see her past lives?
Guest chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
TTTT Stop it! This is so sweet! Your making me cry! It's so beautiful!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
I love how tragic Amon is and how you differentiate Noatak from Amon.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
Ahhh! Korra! Run for your life!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
I love all of the emotions poured into this. I love how you depict Amon as a love deprived little child looking for affection. I love how you make Korra strong and decisive. I love this fic! Thanks you so much!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Korra, you are just too cute!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Oh boy, Korra, you are in for it.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Much easier on the eyes, except for that one part, but yeah, love it. Amon is funny, knocking Korra out more often to see her sleep...hehe, he has serious issues. I hope there's fluff!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
Thus is becoming very beautiful. It's just a little hard on the eyes. I get lost in the big block-y paragraphs easily.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
I LOVE where this is going. It seems to be patient and not rushed like a bunch of fics are. Kudos!