Reviews for Why?
dooski chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
seriously, these are real people, i wish you would remove this stuff from this site, it is incredibly insulting to both Jacob and Drew
DSD89 chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
Yes we all know what fiction means. I hope you people know what it mean. Anyway great story!
me chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
i think it was mean of people to call you gay and stuff for writing this. youre entittled to write what you wanna write. it warns you in the summary if they dont like it they dont read hello people DUH! and of corse it isnt real to those reviewers for the other fic do you people understand what FICTION is?
kathryn chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
hey i liked ur story i dont understand all those people think that IF YOUR GAY YOU WILL GO TO HELL and all that crap WHO CARES! i will never look jacob and drew the same way though...

i never thought of them like that...that wuz so funny w/ nancy's bet how come u dont like kyle and sheri? kyle's cute but he can b a jerk...

over all good story but i just feel weird about watchin re-runs of moolah beach now!
jox chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
I don't think that the reviewers were homophobs, I just think that they didn't appreciate you taking a real person and changing his sexual preference.
Michael chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
This story was kinda sad y chol like it to be summer but chol any way it was real good and real funny waht Nacy did lol. Drew and Jacob look like they can go together too. kool stroy! :)
Tiny Texan chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
very good fic! Have you read mine? HaHa...sorry, but really I agree w/you about the flamers. Pisses me off...can't we all just get along? NEway, it was a very sweet story...and hillarious that Nancy'd actually bet for them! Only thing that coulda made it better...SUMMER dying! Ok, ok...that was uncalled for, but STILL! Hehe great story, keep on writin!
Rogue Wing chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
Great Story! Kepp up the great work! Maybe next time, you could write a slash fic between two of the girls! :)