Reviews for The 27th Hunger Games
Nrrrd-Grrrl-Meg chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
I AM DA BOMB! ;P

Loved the next chapter, pretty brilliant stuff. Keep up the great work.
Saffara chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Your writing is really good it is just that it is practically a copy of susan collins version, it is better to do something different. E.g. For the Seam you did the Shack. And both times their sisters got picked. Your an amazing writer. If you do something more different it will be great! Sorry if i have offended you that is not my intention. This is really good Great work!11
madworlds chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
Good chapter!
Nrrrd-Grrrl-Meg chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
Short chapter, yes, but a mighty good one. ;)

Thanks for caring about my story. I should have the next chapter up soon, I just have to get it off my broken laptop.
madworlds chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Erm, Gigi scares me. And oh, poor peggy! But it's a great chapter and I can't wait for an update.
Nrrrd-Grrrl-Meg chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
Another great chapter down, hopefully a lot more amazing ones to go. ;)
Nrrrd-Grrrl-Meg chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
I love your story thus far, keep up the good work. I am working on a D11 story myself until I can fix my laptop and finish my first HG fanfic. ;)

And thanks for the review on my story. I was nearly finished the fifth chapter when I broke the screen on my laptop. ;(
madworlds chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
I gave you advice? Wow, that's a first. I really appreciate all the mentions I keep getting. Though I'm surprised you only have 3 reviews. I suppose it's because you only submitted this on the 10th, and it's the 13th now, so that's what, three updates in three days? Reeeeealy regular. I wish I was that quick...
Ah well. If you have spare reading time, could you read my story - Titus:The 70th Hunger Games - please? I really need the criticism.
lexelial chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
This was great!
madworlds chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
Oh, how I hate the suspense! Was it Constance that was reaped? Or maybe Cherrie, or Orchid? Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaassee answer those questions next chapter! Thanks for mentioning me too, it's really cool to see your (pen) name in a story :)

-Tigerlils

PS: It'd be great if you could submit a tribute to my syot; if you do, please consider doing the D1 male. I've got the female, but I need the male before I can start the reaping, which I'd like to do next chapter if possible.

PPS: Please update this soon!
madworlds chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
It seemed to end a little abruptly, and I thought your summary, if it was correct, seemed a little cliche. You know, with the whole volunteering for her sister, falling in love thing. If she turns out to be a hidden archer, who manages to get the boy she loves out of the arena and escape unscathed, then I'll stop reading, because, truthfully, that has been done before. Your writing has merit though, and I think Maple is all in all a pretty cool kid. Please update soon!

-Tigerlils

PS: This was part constructive ( I hope) criticism, and part actual interest in your story. I didn't mean it to be offending.

PPS: Could you check out my stories, especially my SYOT? I really need more tributes, and I still have Districts 2,5,6,8,11,10 and 12 completely open. . . .
26 | « Prev Page 1 2