Reviews for With great hair comes great power (sometimes)
I didn't know I needed this until now
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 1 . 1/23
I swear, Frigga would have found Sam and she'd be like, "This hammer belongs to my son, Thor. My son Loki and I are here to bring it back while Thor is… otherwise occupied," she'd cough. And the thing that the Winchesters would latch onto would be, "YOU are Loki?! But––GABRIEL! You dick!" And everybody would be confused and yeah, shit would happen.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
PLEASE do the sequel! this is awesome and definitely should be extended!
FirePony16 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
This sounds fun, hope you continue :)
Banner chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
I do hope that you continue this idea - it's fun!
firesage101 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Love it sequel please
Kyrianae Narii chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Sequel please! This feels more like the teaser for a much longer story... Can it be the much longer story?
BlueSpiritFire1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
You can't NOT continue this! I want some Sam-wielding-Mjolnir madness! Please? 8{ But seriously, I'm itching for someone to make a fic regarding 'Sam Winchesthor'!
HooksGirl67 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I would like a sequel. Please! This is awesome!
ChetUnGwan chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
That's great. Poor Odin.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Hehehehehehe. I like the idea of the hammer following Sam around because he was able to wield it. Watching Loki going to get it would be really fun... XD
MacRieve Girl chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I really like this story! I hope u continue with it because I have alot of questions like why does the hammer seek out Sam? Please update soon!
ifan13 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Oh, COME ON! You can't just leave us hanging like that! Sequel! Sequel!
Ever Better chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I like it, I was totally thinking of using supernatural 8.2 in a crossover with avengers, I still might haha. Its a good start to a funny story. (I can see everyone's personality clashing already ;D ) Your going to have to do a lot of brainstorming about how to tie the two worlds together, can't wait to see what you come up with.
Meowse chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Ha! I love it, bout time Frigga put Odin in his place. Please write more? Pretty please?