Reviews for With great hair comes great power (sometimes)
insanelyawsome chapter 1 . 10/5
Please, please, please write a sequel! This is great!
a fangirl chapter 1 . 9/4
yessssss sequel please~~ (I love it 3)
klu chapter 1 . 7/13
I realize Frigga loves her sons equally, and she didn't ask ME, but I would sincerely prefer the 'power of Thor' to be wielded by Sam-Friggin-Winchester than Loki. And, now that I'm thinking about it: What makes the woman believe that either she or her mischievous green-clad son are worthy of it and can even cart the darned thing home anyway?
thedogzoo chapter 1 . 7/9
Please do a sequel! :)
Just a Fangirl chapter 1 . 5/14
I do want a sequel XD I love this idea!
The Lady Geek chapter 1 . 5/9
This is awesome. Thank you, oh so very much for writing this piece of gold. Please please please write a sequel!
I didn't know I needed this until now
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 1 . 1/23
I swear, Frigga would have found Sam and she'd be like, "This hammer belongs to my son, Thor. My son Loki and I are here to bring it back while Thor is… otherwise occupied," she'd cough. And the thing that the Winchesters would latch onto would be, "YOU are Loki?! But––GABRIEL! You dick!" And everybody would be confused and yeah, shit would happen.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
PLEASE do the sequel! this is awesome and definitely should be extended!
FirePony16 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
This sounds fun, hope you continue :)
Banner chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
I do hope that you continue this idea - it's fun!
firesage101 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Love it sequel please
Kyrianae Narii chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Sequel please! This feels more like the teaser for a much longer story... Can it be the much longer story?
BlueSpiritFire1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
You can't NOT continue this! I want some Sam-wielding-Mjolnir madness! Please? 8{ But seriously, I'm itching for someone to make a fic regarding 'Sam Winchesthor'!
HooksGirl67 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I would like a sequel. Please! This is awesome!