Reviews for Silver Eyed
FemLoki chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
cute! looking forward to more :)
SophiaOfSlytherin chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Interesting idea. A mysterious year-older Gryffindor. I'm excited to see what happens. You've set the story up quite well. I want to know why she knows about his Potions and such! Your grammar was also rather good, so nicely done!

However, a few things could use improvement. A fair sum of the paragraphs were rather short. While short paragraphs can be a stylistic choice, I think the story would come across better with some bigger, more descriptive paragraphs. Also-this is probably a silly thing-how does Draco know "from the looks of her" that she's a sixth year? Maybe I'm just bad at telling age, but I would think with Hogwarts students all being so close in age around the school, it might be a bit more difficult? I don't know, I'm nit-picking.

On that note, I'd like to recommend you to the creative writing website Rocky Mountain International (www. rmimagic .com), a text-based roleplay where we act as though Harry, Voldemort, and even Draco never existed! I think you'd fit in really well with our upstanding community, so I hope to see you around!
ColteeYT chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Curious. Not quite developed enough for me to judge (i'd say a couple more chapters will do). It's definitely going in a good direction so far.