Reviews for Reservation For You, Me and Everyone Else
vaksurik chapter 58 . 9/3/2013
Just finished reading this and the sequel AND the other sequel. Everything about Chris and Melanie are so perfect, I just wish my next relationship will be like theirs. Thank you so much for writing this, Chris Pike is an awesome man and writing him with an awesome woman makes everything 1000x better.
Saissa chapter 58 . 3/24/2013
Have just finished reading this story.

It's wonderful. And it's 3 AM in the MORNING. I just could NOT stop reading!

Tomorrow I will be reading the Sequel, and all your other Star Trek AU stories.
Mizue-chan chapter 58 . 1/11/2013
Absolutely lovely. Great work!
NaomiBlue chapter 50 . 12/16/2012
I'm glad someone finally talked to Len. I was hoping for a conversation between Chris snd Len.
callandra chapter 49 . 12/15/2012
Okay, I completely love Melanie right now!
bladeauror7 chapter 47 . 12/12/2012
Normally I don't what so ever like AU stories. But I have to say I love this story! I can't get enough. I literally look for an update every day. That's how addicted I am to this story!

Anyhow, last three chapters had me in tears. I felt mels pain when she saw chris with that
woman. Honestly I think, I would have done the same and taken the job in nyc. I really can't wait for you to update. And from now I'll try to review as much as I can!

Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 45 . 12/11/2012
It's cause you two had sex honey! He got what he wanted and left! Haha, just kidding!

But seriously I'm kind of on Chris' side here. I mean it wasn't right for him to push her like that but he did have a point. And I was taught to always try to be selfless, so to me it's a little selfish that Mel won't try and fix things with her brother and she keeps tip-toeing around him and their situation. Blah. She effed up.
danastarry chapter 47 . 12/12/2012
I hope Chris finds out she went to New York and just goes "aw hell what have I done" hahaha
ArtyLou chapter 47 . 12/12/2012
Oh no! Don't do it!
ArtyLou chapter 46 . 12/12/2012
Oh poor Melanie! I hope she gets better soon!
ArtyLou chapter 45 . 12/11/2012
Oh no! You must update soon!
ArtyLou chapter 44 . 12/10/2012
Aw yay! I've always shipped these two!
ArtyLou chapter 43 . 12/7/2012
Glad you updated! Great chapter!
ArtyLou chapter 42 . 12/4/2012
Yay! Can't wait for the wedding!
NaomiBlue chapter 41 . 12/3/2012
Once again Mel is hiding something from Len. Why doesn't she realize that her and all his friends keeping something from him and lying to him was part of the problem in the first place.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »