Reviews for Arnolds Darkest Day
Funny.Bonez chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
So amazing! I love it so much!
Jfemale chapter 10 . 5/14/2014
I finally figured out why she kept dying. He didn't tell her how he felt first. So she dies until he admits it. But she lived and that happened. Ok I get it. Peace-J
BartWLewis chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
Awesome story, totally one of my favorite Hey Arnold stories EVER.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I'd like to introduce you to a friend: the comma.
Cristal m chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
THIS SHOULD SO BE A MOVIE !
It's such an AWSOME STORIE ! Iv read
It like not kidding 15 times an it never gets old !
Cristal m chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
AMAZING BEAUTIFUL OMG I cried so hard I'm so speechless like wow I love this FIC !
Mm151 chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
awesome they live
221BluePoliceBox chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
Wow this story was amazing & so well written! You are a wonderful writer and I can't wait to go read more of your stuff!
TheWolf-RabbitDoubt chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Dark but good
PaNiCiNgReBeLaNgElS chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
I was sobbing the whole time! This was really good!, a few grammar mistakes here and there but great story!
IamYlen chapter 10 . 4/6/2013
Honestly, some may not understand the story but somehow I figure it out.m
Those couple of days of Arnold's nightmare, Arnold said to Gerald that he haven't had any feelings towards Helga. Which conclude that those nightmares just keeps getting continue. So as we actually see is that in those previous chapters says that Arnold didn't love her yet. In chapter 9, Arnold figures that he's inlove with Helga, so to my conclusion, I must say his nightmare changed because of it. At that chapter, we can read that he said I love you for the first time which basically changed the time. Am I right or am I really right?!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
This hit me hard in the feels. I think the last chapter is just a little... TOO much with the happiness and whatnot, you could have gone a little further into detail/fleshed it out a little more, but damn, chapters 1-9 kept me going. Reminds me of Run Lola Run.
Zhannell chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
I thought wheb I read the summary, its gonna be like kagerou days. A song of vocaloids. Tge story of the song was the gurl kept dying.
Myriamj chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
A great history; so original; i love it.
Thanks for write it.
Crystalwolftamer chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
...the chapter 10 confused me. i'm confussed!