Reviews for Storms Over Colorado
Tenchi Knight chapter 7 . 3/10
Merlin's beard man, I don't comma I really don't even know where to start. I mean, I'm really enjoying this story, it's a really great plot line, and you're really flushing out the characters, but I wanted to say it is astonishing how much I'm learning reading what is essentially a children's story. I mean, between the information about the pilgrims, Groundhog Day, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, and more, I'm coming away with so much information that I'm having a hard time retaining it all. You really done an excellent job of researching so many different topics to introduce them into the storyline, and I've done such a great job decorating it all together, but it's just asking. I truly love this story, and it is definitely going on my favorites list.
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 6/26/2015
I'm right there with Ron on the "beating of women" thing. Men who do that deserve a public horse-whipping, a good stint in jail, and significant monetary loss. (Or a righteous beat-down by a Mystic Monkey Master. That works, too.)
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Heh. Mutual honesty. That is the correct beginning for any relationship.
sakura vampire-san chapter 10 . 2/22/2015
i love this w
Guest chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
I just have to say oorah and semper fi to the Marine part u added
Guest chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
great chapter. i totally didn't see the motor ed thing coming. it was great
Daryl chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
i love this story
Daryl chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
kim/ron going down in flames, drakken/shego going down in flames. this is just the first chapter and the story is already perfect, and there are 9 more to go
DarXe chapter 10 . 9/19/2014
I really enjoyed this. Glad I found it.
Robinola chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
I love it! NOGO, the father of team go, hahaha!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/26/2014
great story
MangaObsessed18 chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
Um you do know that the words chanukiyah and menorah aren't interchangeable right? A chanukiyah has nine arms a menorah has seven. Also I think in the first chapter you said something about being wound tighter then a dreidel which doesn't make sense, you spin dreidels not wind them. Sorry I tend to get ticked off about these things. I really like the story though!
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
Ah to quote a famous sidekick "Booyah!". I love a happy ending. :)
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
Oh hell no, ima break fucking Drakken if he hurts Shego or Kim. Grrrr
Honulicious chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
Oh my...review ling overdue. Sorry.

but yes loved how it ended! The cabin and how they finally got their loving 'on'. And mother's day! Very sweet.

thnx for the story!