Reviews for Average Love Story
hufflepuffiesten chapter 1 . 2/24
A lovely sorry, funny and sad too, I felt so sad for Ginny. Great writing.
Sir Chronos chapter 1 . 10/18/2018
So sweet my teeth rotted, satisfying af though.
Paul Garros chapter 1 . 10/10/2018
Still the best harry potter one shot I've EVER read, and it's six years old.
thirdcabinboy chapter 1 . 6/12/2018
I really enjoyed reading this fic.
bookgirl18 chapter 1 . 1/19/2018
This made me laugh!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
This is amazing! I really loved your H/G!
Dove29 chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
such a fave, always good for a re-read
mdauben chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
A really nice vision of how Harry and Ginny could have gotten together in a world without Voldemort.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
Wow as in wow. This is the first time that I've read a HP story without Voldemort, as in without his trace. First time to read Wormtail as a good guy. Super love this
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
That was one of the cutest fanfics I have ever read. I really liked how Ginny and Harry seemed relatively close to their canon selves despite of being in an AU fanfic. I actually cried when I read the intereactions of Lily and the Marauders because it was painful to read such a lighthearted fanfic about my favorite characters in the Potterverse, but your chatacterizations of them seemed really accurate, I especially loved Lily. I would love to see a sequel or a series set in this AU, pretty please :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Loved this favorite fan fic ever!
Aynessa chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Bwah! It's so sweet and fluffy, I think I'm going to sneeze unicorns. Loved it!
Lioness1988 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
A pleasant little diversion that reads like a dream.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
This story was so good and everything Harry tried made me laugh!
poser16 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Loved, loved, loved it. Many people focus too much on the Marauders and Lily still being alive but you did an excellent job of keeping the focus on Harry and Ginny and in keeping everyone in character. I also loved your version of how Ginny and Harry first met. So sweet.
Great job!