Reviews for Average Love Story
Loved this favorite fan fic ever!
Aynessa chapter 1 . 3/18
Bwah! It's so sweet and fluffy, I think I'm going to sneeze unicorns. Loved it!
Lioness1988 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
A pleasant little diversion that reads like a dream.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
This story was so good and everything Harry tried made me laugh!
poser16 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Loved, loved, loved it. Many people focus too much on the Marauders and Lily still being alive but you did an excellent job of keeping the focus on Harry and Ginny and in keeping everyone in character. I also loved your version of how Ginny and Harry first met. So sweet.
Great job!

poser16
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Aww. Sappy. And yay. (What do you know, I genuinely like HarryxGinny now.)
Obsessed-and-Undecided chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Absolutely AMAZING fic! Honestly one of my favourite HP fics so far :D
MPRose chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
The more things change...
Very enjoyable story!
Joanne chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
That was sweet
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Cute! I love it! :D
seekerchasing chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This is so sweet. Really lovely, with the Marauders trying their best to 'help', and of course failing miserably - good thing Ginny took the situation into her own hands! Very enjoyable read.
theMourning chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
You've written a really lovely story. Just the kind of fluffy sweetness I needed in that moment. I love that there was nothing extraordinary about any of the characters - just a hopeless boy and an insecure girl who love each other. Makes a nice change from the usual doom and gloom! Thanks for this little piece of pure happiness :)
Miss Mercury101 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This was a fantastic story. I really liked James and Sirius trying their best to help Harry but failing miserably.
Ginerva-always chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Ok, that was AMAZING! Like seriously the best HG fanfic ever! PLEASE update! I don't think I can read any more after that awesome desplay!
InsaneProcrastinator007 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012