Reviews for Naruto's Hawaiian Adventure
DragonPony022 chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
It is funny that he will have to deal with the other experiments as well as running his restaurant while getting to know Nami and Lilo. There is so much room for character development for all characters involved since we never got too much in the shows.
DragonPony022 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Okay this is one I have to BEG for you to start back up. I LOVE Lilo and Stitch with a passion. So to see a cross over with this show is just too good to be true. It would be just too interesting to see how Naruto would act with Lilo and my man man Stitch as well as their hot (lets face it she is hot) sister Nani. I really hope I can inspire you to bring this back to life and keep working on this one.
Lone wolf aka Black Hawk Omega chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
Awesome. Yu should Definently keep up this fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Will you ever continue this? I hope so.
OSR fanatic chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
toxic click chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
This is so cool! I hope you update soon.
Gir240 chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
This is interesting keep going
TheGrinningAnimal chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
so far it seems a bit rushed, but you might just be trying to get the story to progress, but i like it so far
redwolf23456 chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
great
Drakedruid chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Looks interesting, i never watched the serie, but i remember watching the movie's. Really did like it!
StrongGuy159 chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Cool 2 chapters continue please.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
this is an interesting story that I would like to continue reading, please update
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
So far so good and yeah I always hated that they would place the blame on Nani and fire her just like that.
Yami Aries chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
interesting
raveman2 chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
This will an interesting story that's for sure.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »