Reviews for Outside the Box
YES. THAT IS ALL.
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 1/29
Hahahahahahahahahaha! I wonder if Kane will get hints from McFist. Does McFist still need his brother to sign over McFist Industries to him once every year?
Nerdgirl3 chapter 1 . 1/3
Ermergerd! Awesome story! I saw there was only one crossover fanfic for RCNGN and MC so I clicked on it and was really surprised to see you (erm, I follow you on tumblr) and I'm SO glad I read the story. It has me all fangirly and spazzy (yes I did just use those terms)! You came out with this in 2012 so I guess you won't be finishing it (darn) but just wanted to let you know that this is beyond spectacular. Everything about the story itself, the way it is written and everything is just amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Wooh, didn't expect to see this unexpected event to take place? It's something else?

Say, you wanna help keep the Motorcity cartoon series still running for more seasons, here's how you can help.

Sign the petition "Disney: Return the Motorcity IP to Titmouse" on .

Here's the link:

petitions/disney-return-the-motorcity-ip-to-titmouse

With other fans help, we can help not let Motorcity be canceled! So are you 'in' or 'out', the time to help save a good series is NOW! Cause if nothing is done, Motorcity's future will end, and what then for us? Decide now and help us save such an Awesome series?
pof203 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I'm still waiting for a Motorcity crossover with Kingdom Hearts.
gabiey chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This is amazing please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I love your Randy Cunningham fanfictions. Please make more!
Leave it at H chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Better than expected.
Oh and did Howard dye his hair?
VictiniBFF chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Great start. :) But is before or after Randy passed down the nija thing you said he was 18 and in the show he was I think 14?
SariSpy56 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
cool
CMR Rosa chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This is a great idea and a great first chapter.
Protecor Of Men Roy chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Whats with some letters high lighted and some stuck together.