Reviews for Five Awkward Kisses
nellouette19 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
OMG! It's just so cute and moving... Mini Sanji and Zoro make me melt... Thank you so much!
Septdeneuf chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Heh, the cuteness. Totally grinning at my laptop right now. I had to laugh out loud when Sanji said: Thank you, that was so cute

I really liked it. I honestly hadn't expected it to be a flowing story like this, I thought it would always be the situations leading up to the kiss and nothing else, but this structure was nice and it was kind of fun to keep counting along.
July's fantasies chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
So cute! I hated ace for a moment too lol
Loojee chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
beautiful..just beautiful! so beautifully written! so romantic but not sappy! *sniffles*praises to the author!
WhimsyUsagi chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
cute xD
Don'tClimbOnThat chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
so. Freaking. CUTE! loved it. Loved it way too much.
Pookey chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This was so cute...to watch them grow up like so! All my feels! Just take them lol
Estrella-san chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Oh my gosh ! This is so great ! Well, it's fluff, but I do like it ! I just want to claim fluff power, because it's well written and.. Nevermind, I'm losting my words.I A french reader.
The Genesis Riddle chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Dick Grayson obviously. :) it's so cute though!
AphraelEmery chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This was incredible! I don't usually like one shots as I prefer to read where their relationship progresses slowly and have all that angst and confusion and detail but this was just so cute and adorable and I totally love the fluffiness.

Love your writing and hope you write more!
Pokefan-MeriMeri chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
fluff, fluff, how i love fluff :D wonderful my dear! very cute :)
RainGoddess2040 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Aww... I love it!
Minnesota Fireball Wolf chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Awe! I love the growing up fluff! Its fluff that makes the world go round. :) I liked that they weren't in denial of their feelings. All in all its a really great story.
Amy Winehouse chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
So cute! :D
I loved this fic!
MatzedaGreat chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
i'm dying of all this cuteness x3
what an amazing one shot!