Reviews for Dani Phantom Growing Pains Atlantis
sdino95 chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
please update story
Stargazer360 chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
I miss this story Hope you finish it :)
Irrelevant86 chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
please update!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Love it, update soon! :)
Tsuki chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Wow, i like your story. Please dont stop to write because its the only story with Danny, or "Dani" :D
I think its a good story in which two of my favorite tv shows are in.
I didnt foud any typo and your writing style is super :)
I give you 5 of 5 cookies ;)
Tsuki

PS: well sorry if my english is bad, im german :)
JoWashington chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Hmmm! Interesting!
ChopSuzi chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Oh poor Dani! That's gotta be painful! DX
jeanette9a chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
better late than never. ;3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Have you had enough time to write something yet? Or is there yet another seasonal rush that's eating up any time you could put toward writing this story?
SongDragon chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
love the idea, keep going please
JoWashington chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Interesting take on this... I'd be interested in reading more.
daragon10 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Good story, update again soon
asredwer chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Nice start to this story. Interesting idea having her getting into Atlantis' computer systems. I can't wait to see how things progress. Everyone's reaction to having a little girl become part of their systems, Dani's reaction to her situation, I think it will be very interesting to read.

I look forward to reading more.
WCSII chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
The premise seems sound enough, though if we're going on the chaos energy principal, I'd assume this is around the time that McKay and his sister were working on the bridge and the exotic matter particles when using vacuum space energy production technology in, well they called real space, but perhaps a more accurate descriptor is prevalent space. Either that or the time before that at the research outpost that had the super weapon, could potentially be another such source... which if that is the case then Dani is as good as dead in this story.

The only other thing I could think of is if its the last season, and when Jackson came to look for Merlin's secret laboratory, and the off shot of the Asgard took the two with them to activate the energy wave that blew up stargates while shredding Wraith ships. In which case is probably where Dani doing the Technus thing would come in.

Err, sorry, got lost in thought. But like I said, the premise seems sound, but like always could use, maybe, probably, a scooch more detal... just some. Cause the 'comic panel' approach won't work to well here. I know, I know... pressed for time, and can't be bothered to add details, but I'm not asking for a 10 point description of the entire surroundings... just something to give an idea to the people, and the general vicinity they're in. Whereas we might be familiar with iconic locations, and the characters, once identified... the big difference between a comic book and the written word; is that there's no images to accompany the speech bubbles when someone is writing a story instead of drawing it.
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
i think this is interesting. XD