Reviews for Sparrow's Song
jmint945 chapter 48 . 10/23/2013
Wow! This story was good. I like how Ari orchestrated the whole Serena thing. I am glad I can jump right into the next story. I will be interested to see how Ari deals with Peeta's hijacking.
jmint945 chapter 39 . 10/14/2013
The whole idea of the capitol people hurting themselves in protest is a very interesting idea. I also think the way you got Peers in with the carrerrs was good too!
jmint945 chapter 19 . 10/10/2013
My time frame must be messed up cause I thought this was going to be Peeta's games.
jmint945 chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
I like the different point of views. I look forward to reading more about Ariana too. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/12/2013
Excuse my comment if it comes out sounding wrong. I have a problem with this chapter it seems to sudden or out of the blue. You only had one small line leading up to his dislike of her it just feels flat to me. Ariana sounds true to form but as far as Charring there really didn't feel like a cohesive conversation. BTW I never comment but i have fallen in love with your characters and your style of writing. I have cried and laughed and cried again.
xXDarkTulipXx chapter 48 . 2/8/2013
I loved it! I kept thinking back to the Hunger Games, racking my brain for what Katniss's thoughts were in the parts were you included her. And I kept thinking to my self who is Ariana gonna end up with Ken or Gale? So excited to read Phoenix Rising!
Arrow chapter 48 . 1/22/2013
I might get one soon! I
hockylover98 chapter 48 . 1/22/2013
Awsome! Is it over? I hope not! Great job!
Pandora6373 chapter 48 . 1/22/2013
Really pumped for Phoenix Rising! But of course you all ready know that:) That last authors note has to be my favorite ever! Chapter was awesome too! (As always) :D
suckmytwit101 chapter 48 . 1/22/2013
The ending was perfect. Can't wait till the last instalment.
The Jumble Book chapter 48 . 1/22/2013
Another end to another fic, it's been a good ride, it'll be interesting to see what else Ariana has up her sleeve for Snow.
The Jumble Book chapter 47 . 1/22/2013
Nice convos between Ari and Seneca and Peeta. Good chapter.
hockylover98 chapter 47 . 1/21/2013
This is awesome! I love how Ariana messes with Katniss at the end! Great Job1
Arrow chapter 47 . 1/20/2013
Wow how many chapters are going to be in the next one? I can't believe it's almost over!
Wren-and-Jay chapter 47 . 1/20/2013
Oh, clever! ANNOOOOOO SENECA'S GONNA DIE! I DON'T WANT - NO - NOT FAIR! I hated him and you made me go and love him, dammit! *cries* This was a really amazing chapter, and HOLY SHIT PANDORA WHY ARE YOU PLAYING THE SCIENTIST BY COLDPLAY THIS IS NOT HELPING MY FEELS